Photo

abrosia advice please

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 graham

graham
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:34 AM

i am seriously thinking of paying for subscription can you tell me once i have paid how do i find a list of the shop numbers ect is it only something you can see once you have became a advanced member ? thanks for your help

#2 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:36 AM

Theres a list of shop numbers in the item database :) You can see them before you are advanced but obviously cant specify shops yet.

#3 graham

graham
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:42 AM

ok thanks georgina wiil go and look there then

#4 TokenFembot

TokenFembot
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:47 AM

And in Abrosia itself, under Program Settings - Main Shop settings, there's a box where you specify shop numbers. Next to the box is a "?" button. That button opens up a list of shops and their numbers.

#5 bexxy

bexxy
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:07 AM

Do you need pro to be able to do more than one shop at a time??

#6 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:20 PM

Do you need pro to be able to do more than one shop at a time??

as far as i am aware you can only do 1 shop at one time, It can jump between shops yes but its very unsafe to do more than 1 at 1 time.

#7 TokenFembot

TokenFembot
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:20 PM

as far as i am aware you can only do 1 shop at one time, It can jump between shops yes but its very unsafe to do more than 1 at 1 time.

Well, doing two shops simultaneously would get you frozen double-quick, if it were possible.
But once you're pro, you can give Abrosia a list of shops. It'll choose one out of the list at random, visit it for however long you told it to, then hop over to another one in the list. It'll keep doing that until you (or the scheduler) tell it to stop. I think that's what bexxy meant to ask about. (:

Edited by Poet, 23 August 2010 - 06:22 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users