Photo

Flash Games

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:26 PM

[*] Actually enjoy playing? I think Typing Terror is pretty much the only one I enjoy.
[*] Do you even play any of them? I only really play games for avs now and I don't SS so I'm attempting to get them all legitly. But I'm down to about 10 that I can't get now. I've been playing faerie bubbles for about a month now -.-

love typing terror too. I think I may go play keyquest now though. I forgot about it for awhile...

#27 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:14 PM

[*] Enjoy playing?: Yeah, some of the flash games on Neopets are great ways to kill time.
[*] Play: Typing Terror (I type 120 WPM+, so naturally this comes as a fun, easy-to-get-NP game for me), Deckball (Played years ago when I was still in elementary school, and was horrible at it. Played a few years ago, then got frozen for dailies on my side accounts... and then sending all the faeries/codestones to my main. XD Was horrible then. Started played Neopets a few weeks ago again, and suddenly Deckball is really, really easy.), Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars (all-time favorite), and of course, the easy 3K Kass Basher. Although, in my time, we called it Whack a Kass...
[*] Score senders?: Haven't touched one. Seems like trouble to me.
[*] Neopoints: My main account is legit. The only questionable things I do are watch my autobuyer on my shell to see when shops restock, and use Check4Change in Firefox with the Igloo to wait for restocks. Side account is simply AB. Only made it a few days ago, so I can't see high rarities. But close to 100K in the first day or so isn't too bad so far.

Edited by sc4fps3, 23 August 2010 - 07:14 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users