Quantcast

Neos back to freezing people for no reason!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 14 September 2004 - 08:08 AM

I didnt cheat and they went and frozen me come on neo count unfair probs cause I was 2months old had a faerie draik AINT neo heard of good friends!!!

#2 CraKkerJaXx

CraKkerJaXx
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 08:13 AM

Sorry to hear you got frozen, but please don't post topics about you getting frozen as it says in the rules...

#3 delcolt

delcolt
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 08:36 AM

yeah, people get frozen daily for no reason, when I make an account it says I'm frozen for using an autobuyer... while they dont even work nemore :o

#4 roflmao

roflmao
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 08:44 AM

decolt, seems like you're IP banned from Neo I'm afraid...

Anyway - if they're freezing peeps for no reason - they'll probably ice people using ABs even more...

#5 delcolt

delcolt
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:23 AM

of course I'm ip banned :p but I don't like neopets anyway :o I donate all the nps I earn to my growing fat pet :D

by the way nice sig :)

#6 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2004 - 10:41 AM

smeone, cant remember who, told me that neopets is doing this new thing that if you rat out 5 people that they can prove cheated...they will unfreeze your account...thats a new low for them.

#7 Guest_son_of_a_gal_*

Guest_son_of_a_gal_*

Posted 14 September 2004 - 10:47 AM

smeone, cant remember who, told me that neopets is doing this new thing that if you rat out 5 people that they can prove cheated...they will unfreeze your account...thats a new low for them.

View Post

I heard that too..actually saw a copy of the letter they sent someone...they froze me too....and I hadn't used a proggie in a while...and froze a friend who has not ever used one...they're getting too autocratic...

last I will post about freezing...lol

#8 Guest_Mark_*

Guest_Mark_*

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:01 AM

View Post

:) That's rather nice.  But will they freeze your account again afterwards?

#9 kaaryn

kaaryn
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 01:11 PM

:( That's rather nice.  But will they freeze your account again afterwards?

View Post

I don't know...they froze me a while back because I had a 2 month account witha Draik Trans Potion...it took me 4 years of saving to get it...and my other account was frozen for spamming, which they like to hit me for, when I've never done that.

#10 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2004 - 01:20 PM

View Post

Wow I suppose that might show if some of our members are trustworth or not. They could rat out like every member, with some account or another.

#11 jpt

jpt
  • 1288 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 02:11 PM

Luckily, I haven't done anything yet, so they can't freeze me. :(
Unless it's against the rules to go to a site like this, which would make no sense.

#12 cx323

cx323
  • 648 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 03:03 PM

Luckily, I haven't done anything yet, so they can't freeze me. tongue.gif
Unless it's against the rules to go to a site like this, which would make no sense.

it doesn't make sense but if you posted your user name or something you would probably be frozen because you can get cheats and programs from this site.

#13 PurpleRayne

PurpleRayne
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 03:13 PM

I'd heard the same about ratting out 5 accounts to get yours back in return, but in addition, supposedly your account is stripped of all items and neopoints. Pffft if they want to catch cheaters let them do it, it is part of their job in which they're getting PAID to do. Bunch of scallawags!

#14 cooldude

cooldude
  • 901 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 03:25 PM

that is just sick I mean GD that pisses me off so much whoever would rat someone out for them to be unfreezed should be shot  :angry2:

#15 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 05:05 PM

I'd heard the same about ratting out 5 accounts to get yours back in return, but in addition, supposedly your account is stripped of all items and neopoints. Pffft if they want to catch cheaters let them do it, it is part of their job in which they're getting PAID to do. Bunch of scallawags!

View Post

Eh, but you've got to admit it's a smart tactic, getting others to do the work. They probably just set a variable to freeze your acct after a month or so, wouldn't surprise me. I'll bet frozen @ neopets.com just gets sent to /dev/null :)

#16 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 05:20 PM

yeah they clear out thier system, I hate it when they do that

#17 laggy

laggy
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 06:22 PM

kinda give up on neopets, the other day, I got the frozen, but don't know why reason.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users