Photo

Oldie but a Newbie once again.

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:54 AM

Hey everyone. I've been playing Neopets since 2000 and as I went through adolescence I forgot about Neopets. :p
I'm back now, about 10 years later. I've been addicted to Neopets... my old accounts got hacked and iced. I'm back as a new player though, been back on-and-off for about 6 months. Things have changed.

So hi! I'm looking forward to posting here and getting to know all of you.

#2 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:10 AM

Hello and Welcome to neocodex :D

Enjoy the programs and community :)

#3 ThisisInsane

ThisisInsane
  • 295 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:14 AM

Welcome to the boards!!

#4 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:29 AM

welcome :D

#5 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:30 AM

Thank you everyone. (:

#6 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:21 AM

Dang. :p Bet you wish you still had those nice old accounts. xD Welcome!

No kidding, huh? I had like 2 Krawks (which my friend stole) and a Faerie Shoyru (the ones that didn't get changed?) ..
My friend doesn't remember the password. I gave her my account when I quit so I would never come back. Feeling regret.

#7 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:46 PM

Welcome to the boards omg pie.
Posted Image

#8 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:51 PM

still a noob. but its cool.

#9 Sumini

Sumini
  • 163 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:39 AM

Welcome back to neo and welcome to Neocodex ^-^

#10 mochalatte87

mochalatte87
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:35 PM

Hey everyone. I've been playing Neopets since 2000 and as I went through adolescence I forgot about Neopets. :p
I'm back now, about 10 years later. I've been addicted to Neopets... my old accounts got hacked and iced. I'm back as a new player though, been back on-and-off for about 6 months. Things have changed.

So hi! I'm looking forward to posting here and getting to know all of you.

Me too!! I just graduated from university and moved back to my home city, My younger sister recently started playing, so she and I keep in touch with Neomail now. I think I started back in 2001, but I'm back and better than ever!

#11 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:24 PM

welcome :pirate1:

#12 Brennon

Brennon
  • 938 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:38 PM

WELCOME BACK HOPE YOU ARE HERE TO STAY!

#13 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:32 AM

Sorry to hear about you getting hacked.

I'm sorta the same. I just started again out of boredom and it's pretty addicting.
Used to pay ages ago!

Anyhow, Good luck :)

#14 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:02 AM

Thanks everyone for the greetings! <3

#15 Milodar

Milodar
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:40 PM

Very common story. You play when you're in single digits, early double digits. You reach teenagerism, and your angst tells you "Well I'm too cool for this", and you're gone for years. Then one day when you're older, boredom trickles in and somehow you find yourself back on Neopets for one reason or another. And you find it fun. You don't know why, but you do.

That's what happened with me, anyway.

#16 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:59 PM

Very common story. You play when you're in single digits, early double digits. You reach teenagerism, and your angst tells you "Well I'm too cool for this", and you're gone for years. Then one day when you're older, boredom trickles in and somehow you find yourself back on Neopets for one reason or another. And you find it fun. You don't know why, but you do.

That's what happened with me, anyway.

I quit actually not because of teen angst, but because I found myself so addicted that I needed to quit. I was legit addicted and couldn't stop playing, haha... well, eventually then I found neopets to be a bit childish. But who cares, it's fun and it's less addicting than playing WoW, so why not?

#17 yeahyeahstuff

yeahyeahstuff
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:31 AM

Hi! Welcome!!

I'm really sorry to hear about your old account. :(

#18 miih

miih
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:36 AM

Hello...

welcome..enjoy ^^

#19 WhitegreyhatCo

WhitegreyhatCo
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:52 PM

Oh my god how coincidental wakasume me too I can't believe how much people are getting back into this. There's a very special thing we all learned from this experience :) welcome and yea I haven't been posting her in a while and ncodex is one of the very few places I trust my name and reputation

I need to let u guys know something to do with language and tradition do not repeat Hattori outloud use hattori-San it's the correct form of the name. It's distributing un necessary power where it doesn't belong....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users