Quantcast

Photo

Frozen! - Your own personal audit trail...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

#26 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:58 AM

Actually, I did know. I just didn't know until I looked him up.

He came up when I was googling "most expensive neopet items" lol.

#27 seraph

seraph
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:06 AM

As has been said, no the TNT is NOT spying here. They don't give a fuck, Viacom just wants money. However, there is a damn good good reason you should not post your username or any information that could lead to it.. other players playing cop. You'd be surprised at the ridiculous amounts of time some players are willing to spend to 'catch evil cheaters', there have been many threads about it on neo and such and there are actually a fuckload of self righteous morons who do this for fun and while TNT will not spy on you.. they will likely freeze you if you're reported with proof. So there, there's my quiet newbie two cents. Don't get too paranoid, no need to hide shit only TNT would see but don't leave a way for other players to figure out your username.

Edited by seraph, 08 September 2010 - 09:06 AM.

#28 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:08 AM

As has been said, no the TNT is NOT spying here. They don't give a fuck, Viacom just wants money. However, there is a damn good good reason you should not post your username or any information that could lead to it.. other players playing cop. You'd be surprised at the ridiculous amounts of time some players are willing to spend to 'catch evil cheaters', there have been many threads about it on neo and such and there are actually a fuckload of self righteous morons who do this for fun and while TNT will not spy on you.. they will likely freeze you if you're reported with proof. So there, there's my quiet newbie two cents. Don't get too paranoid, no need to hide shit only TNT would see but don't leave a way for other players to figure out your username.

True true. One of our legit players was frozen because their username was posted (in the form of a pet lookup or something indirect) and he got frozen for using an "autobuyer" after years of playing legit. Just be careful everyone.

#29 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

Lol * Viacom being allowed on, or bothering to watch our website.

Close the topic already. ShadowLink64 prowls the IP addresses. The only way they could be on here is if they did it from there home. And they are not that dedicated to their job. The only thing that will get you is actually posting your username, or a link to your username, and thats because of the religious Neopets players that sign up for the site thinking that they can ban cheaters.

I've posted many many things that I have done without being frozen. Including the multiple times that I have adopted a draik, and the exact emails that I spent to the person that complain. TNT has taken no actions against me.

#30 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:24 AM

I say it for all of us.

Attached File  YallNiggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg   17.84KB   3 downloads

#31 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:25 AM

I say it for all of us.

Attached File  YallNiggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg   17.84KB   3 downloads

lmao +1

#32 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:26 AM

Lol * Viacom being allowed on, or bothering to watch our website.

fear propaganda?

#33 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:33 AM

fear propaganda?

I fear no one!

Posted Image

Edited by Unseen, 08 September 2010 - 09:35 AM.

#34 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:34 AM

If what you are saying is truth Scot, then there is no reason why members here are afraid to publicly display their neopet username. I'm not being paranoid, initially I just wanted to say why X member was banned. Do what you will with this anyway, as I said only ten minutes of my life was use on this.

Make a test, post your username up every day for a month without cheating, see if you get frozen

#35 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:40 AM

I fear no one!

Posted Image

Bahahah <3!

Edited by MsRose, 08 September 2010 - 09:40 AM.

#36 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:01 AM

Hey TNT!!! My account is featheralley, I have 3 pets, one of which is a robot jetsam. I have a one-of-a-kind battledome item that I refuse to use and tell people what icons it does.

Actually she sold that a few years ago...

#37 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:16 AM

Hey TNT!!! My account is featheralley, I have 3 pets, one of which is a robot jetsam. I have a one-of-a-kind battledome item that I refuse to use and tell people what icons it does.

Yeah. Heyyy stupid. Featheralley doesn't have that weapon anymore. He/She sold it. Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Love ya :)

#38 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:18 AM

Actually she sold that a few years ago...

oh really?
Wonder how much.

#39 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:19 AM

oh really?
Wonder how much.

Two SuAPs I think

#40 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:26 AM

Two SuAPs I think

so..what are they priced 360 mil each or soemthing...x2..1.2 billion..
so thats around 6grand...if its 5 US dollars per million.
pretty nice.

#41 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:27 AM

Yeah. Heyyy stupid. Featheralley doesn't have that weapon anymore. He/She sold it. Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Just saying, http://www.neopets.c...ml?gu=petrewon.

That's where it is now.

#42 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:36 AM

oh really?
Wonder how much.

1 billion Neopoints according to the person that bought it.

#43 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:40 AM

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was found to be asking for or offering to be a 'neo-boyfriend/neo-girlfriend' or doing the same for a Neopet. Neopets is not a dating service.

lol a side which i never neomailed anyone on lol :p Pathetic

#44 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:00 AM

Stupid.

Stupid.

I love you too. Let's go to Cali and get married :)

And I was just making a point. Get off my balls :p

#45 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:14 AM

As she said "I'm willing to bet if you took every criteria listed above and ran it through the userbase, you'd get a double digit list of people that fit all of those categories.", while a neopets name will come up as only one. Therefore, you could not deny it. However saying "I bring in about 100k-200k a day" would leave you with thousands of options. They are not going to freeze a thousand "plausible" accounts. Many of whom would be innocent.

The thing is, neomails fit two people the person who sent them and the person who received them.

And get off my back, I'm just making a point and I think you know MsRose, that person I used was you.

#46 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:14 AM

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

<b>

This account was found to be asking for or offering to be a 'neo-boyfriend/neo-girlfriend' or doing the same for a Neopet. Neopets is not a dating service.

</b>

lol a side which i never neomailed anyone on lol :p Pathetic

Don't deny your love man DON'T IGNORE IT EITHER

#47 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:18 AM

I'm gutted tbh lol since i lost my starter bd pet with mootix attached :(

#48 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:34 AM

The thing is, neomails fit two people the person who sent them and the person who received them.

And get off my back, I'm just making a point and I think you know MsRose, that person I used was you.

If you keep doing this I'm going to kill you.

Way to call her out, fuck face. You are forever known as "the fucking idiot" in my book.

#49 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:45 AM

Can you all cut the bullshit? Rose, Info and Frank, grow up.

#50 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:49 AM

Can you all cut the bullshit? Rose, Info and Frank, grow up.

Who are you to boss people around?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users