Quantcast

Photo

Frozen! - Your own personal audit trail...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

#51 bobsauce

bobsauce
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:53 AM

I got iced for using highly coded sexual innuendos with my gf while at work. She did the same. I got iced and she didn't. Sexist bastards. :p

#52 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:10 PM

I got iced for using highly coded sexual innuendos with my gf while at work. She did the same. I got iced and she didn't. Sexist bastards. :p

TNT loves teh boobs!

#53 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:26 PM

Everyone, be nice or I close the topic.

:D

#54 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:34 PM

Can you all cut the bullshit? Rose, Info and Frank, grow up.

Haha.

No.

:)

The only bullshit is coming from the dude who started this topic.

#55 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:47 PM

All hail the wise Admin speaks! Time to be nice :D

#56 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:20 PM

All hail the wise Admin speaks! Time to be nice :D

Shut the fuck up.

#57 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:23 PM

Shut the fuck up.

Pwn3d, bitch.

We are never nice here :)

#58 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:56 PM

The thing is, neomails fit two people the person who sent them and the person who received them.

And get off my back, I'm just making a point and I think you know MsRose, that person I used was you.

Oh, I should get off your back? You poor thing.
Maybe you just don't have anything good to respond to me with. Do my explanations make too much sense to you? Don't have anything to counter with?
Shit. You know it was probably a good idea you stopped trying.

Oh and to prove a point:

DEAR TNT,
MY NEW ACCOUNT (WHICH I AM GOING TO CHEAT ON) HAS A VERY SIMILAR NAME TO THE ONE THAT WAS JUST FROZEN. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS "MS_"
I DON'T HAVE ANY PETS YET
I ONLY HAVE 3,000 IN MY BANK.
PLEASE FREEZE ME BEFORE I CHEAT!

By the way, don't hold your breath. I wouldn't want you to suffocate or anything.

Edited by MsRose, 08 September 2010 - 04:01 PM.

#59 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:00 PM

By the way, don't hold your breath. I wouldn't want you to suffocate or anything.
[/size]

No, no. Please do. Do the world a favor, please :)

and MsRose, I'ma go tell TNT that you're a dirty cheater ;)

#60 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:01 PM

Close the topic because it contains miss information. PLEASE?

#61 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:03 PM

No, no. Please do. Do the world a favor, please :)

and MsRose, I'ma go tell TNT that you're a dirty cheater ;)

:o you hoe! that's cheating. TNT has to figure it out for their damn self.

They're probably busy in their cubicle searching every corner of neopets right now.

Edited by MsRose, 08 September 2010 - 04:04 PM.

#62 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:09 PM

seriously why is this still here?

I was frozen today, on an account that i never posted jack shit about anywhere in the world, for using an aber.

TNT are stepping up thier game.

Fact.

#63 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:15 PM

:o you hoe! that's cheating. TNT has to figure it out for their damn self.

They're probably busy in their cubicle searching every corner of neopets right now.

Maybe for their balls or some money or something. I'm not a hoe. I just enjoy sex.

#64 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:35 PM

Information is sharing his thoughts no need to bash anyone. <_<

#65 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:43 PM

Noit:

I'm seriously not surprised you were frozen, however what was the reason they gave you?

The thing is, neomails fit two people the person who sent them and the person who received them.

And get off my back, I'm just making a point and I think you know MsRose, that person I used was you.

Do you expect me not to defend myself? Especially when THIS ISN'T EVEN THE REASON I WAS FROZEN.
I think I have the right to respond to something that directly involves me, especially when there is false information about me.
If you don't want me to do this; Close the thread.

ALSO - He came onto my thread, even after I had seen he had been tracking my every move and had the balls to insult me personally. This was not started by me, even though I easily could have.

Edited by MsRose, 08 September 2010 - 04:45 PM.

#66 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:48 PM

Hes telling people that they got frozen for reasons that he did not even got frozen for. Why is he allowed to do that? Its like people that say if you uninstall old programs, then you computer is faster. They lie, and it is bad for the environment.

plus. I think it causes cancer.

#67 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:00 PM

I hate to be acting like a mod here, but there's a report button for a reason. If it's basically an attack thread (or you feel like that's what it's for), check out chat, bring it up to an admin and assert your concerns :p

#68 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:03 PM

Hes telling people that they got frozen for reasons that he did not even got frozen for. Why is he allowed to do that? Its like people that say if you uninstall old programs, then you computer is faster. They lie, and it is bad for the environment.

plus. I think it causes cancer.

... !!!

Posted Image

#69 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:14 PM

I hate to be acting like a mod here, but there's a report button for a reason. If it's basically an attack thread (or you feel like that's what it's for), check out chat, bring it up to an admin and assert your concerns :p

Reporting the mods won't disqualify the information to other members.
Either way, what are the moderators going to do? I highly doubt he'll get banned for spreading false information about me.
Mods have been on this topic and haven't even closed it, even after he identified he was talking about me and I had already said this was not why my account was frozen.
Besides that, people fight all the time on here. This isn't the first person to get chewed out.

#70 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:16 PM

Please lock this cesspool of mental retardation.

#71 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:16 PM

... !!!

Posted Image

I loled.

#72 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

Reporting the mods won't disqualify the information to other members.
Either way, what are the moderators going to do? I highly doubt he'll get banned for spreading false information about me.
Mods have been on this topic and haven't even closed it, even after he identified he was talking about me and I had already said this was not why my account was frozen.
Besides that, people fight all the time on here. This isn't the first person to get chewed out.

Reporting the post is still better than retaliating and possibly making the situation worse than it already is, saving you the trouble and the chance of getting warned if the post is that offensive.

#73 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:34 PM

Reporting the post is still better than retaliating and possibly making the situation worse than it already is, saving you the trouble and the chance of getting warned if the post is that offensive.

Thank you. :)

Apparently this is a fairly difficult concept to grasp.

#74 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:55 PM

Oh my gosh, MsRose, please direct me to where I have posted <i>offensive</i> material - so I can destroy it with my bare hands. I didn't mean to upset you... again, you know. Seriously. I was simply, voicing my inner thoughts using you as an example. There was no need to jump on the hate spree bandwagon (via my back) for doing so. Now, I'm moving onto my second which has arisen due to the last post iargue wrote, here. I am not telling anyone they got frozen, for such and such reason. I have said however TNT can freeze a user for using cheat programs which is already common knowledge.&nbsp;

#75 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:59 PM

Oh my gosh, MsRose, please direct me to where I have posted <i>offensive</i> material - so I can destroy it with my bare hands. I didn't mean to upset you... again, you know. Seriously. I was simply, voicing my inner thoughts using you as an example. There was no need to jump on the hate spree bandwagon (via my back) for doing so. Now, I'm moving onto my second which has arisen due to the last post iargue wrote, here. I am not telling anyone they got frozen, for such and such reason. I have said however TNT can freeze a user for using cheat programs which is already common knowledge.&nbsp;

Shut the fuck up.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users