Quantcast

Photo

Frozen! - Your own personal audit trail...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

#76 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:06 PM

Unseen, I might be wrong - but I do believe the second comment you have quoted was directed at you. And I know for a fact, the first comment you posted has nothing to do with you. Just - yeah - throwing that out there for you. I know this is a public thread and everything but please, keep up. I don't mean anything by it, but if you have taken offense ...please note my notion that it was not my intention at all.

Edited by Information, 08 September 2010 - 07:17 PM.

#77 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:15 PM

[irony]

Hilarious. Really.

#78 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:16 PM

Unseen, I might be wrong - but I do believe the second comment you have quoted was directed at you. And I know for a fact, the first comment you posted has nothing to do with you. Just - yeah - throwing that out there for you. I know this is a public thread and everything but please, keep up. I don't mean anything by it, if you have taken offense as that was not my intention at all.

I didn't take offense and I know full well it was directed at me. Please see above post for humor!

#79 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:19 PM

Note to everyone but rose specifically:
Go ahead defend but don't feed the fire. You can also defend in a calm and collected manner that could make this a topic of sharing ideas rather then yelling. You behave the same way in many situations so simply closing a topic doesn't necessarily put an end to the negativity that aroused between members.

This thread will probably be closed if we see you people are hopelessly going to continue the rampage. lol

#80 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:20 PM

Humor? ...this is far beyond the realms of serious business Unseen. Far, far beyond.

Edited by Information, 08 September 2010 - 07:21 PM.

#81 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:21 PM

Go ahead defend but don't feed the fire. You can also defend in a calm and collected manner that could make this a topic of sharing ideas rather then yelling. You behave the same way in many situations so simply closing a topic doesn't necessarily put an end to the negativity that aroused between members.

This thread will probably be closed if we see you people are hopelessly going to continue the rampage. lol

Awww but I was calm and collected. I thought I was funny :[

#82 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:23 PM

Oh my gosh, MsRose, please direct me to where I have posted <i>offensive</i> material - so I can destroy it with my bare hands. I didn't mean to upset you... again, you know. Seriously. I was simply, voicing my inner thoughts using you as an example. There was no need to jump on the hate spree bandwagon (via my back) for doing so. Now, I'm moving onto my second which has arisen due to the last post iargue wrote, here. I am not telling anyone they got frozen, for such and such reason. I have said however TNT can freeze a user for using cheat programs which is already common knowledge.&nbsp;

Thanks info you're awesome man. Things left open for this reason: reparation.

Awww but I was calm and collected. I thought I was funny :[

Haha you were but rose wasn't. But advice is good for everyone including myself that's why I addressed to all. :)

#83 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:23 PM

His opening topic basically says, "Rose is fucking stupid and thats why she got banned". Thats trolling dude.

Not to mention hes insulting you, as well as all of the programmers and staff at neocodex.

#84 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:26 PM

His opening topic basically says, "Rose is fucking stupid and thats why she got banned". Thats trolling dude.

Hmm yeah it looks like that. Looks like info is clearing things up though. But whatever the case may be no need to create havoc. Explain that and if you felt hurt let him know. If they intentionally are trying to hurt you then report it.

#85 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:30 PM

Humor? ...this is far beyond the realms of serious business Unseen. Far, far beyond.

[ ] - Neopets Related Discussion
[ ] - Serious Business

Pick one.

#86 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:31 PM

iargue, I speak to you directly - maybe I got a little passionate about what I was saying in the opening... however I didn't call her stupid. One's actions in one light, do not reflect a grain of one's character.

And to MsRose, I speak to you in the same tone. I do not want you to feel like you are being targeted, I just wanted to demonstrate the nature of user's could trip them up, unintentionally. I don't feel you are stupid, like others seem to interpret from me. If anything I am the dim one, for not making my actions and feelings hassle free and easier to understand. I totally apologise for any discomfort you have experienced.

Elindoril, I have picked one and seeing where this topic is being held... however let me explain. I seemingly failed to deliver and execute a recreational joke.

Edited by Information, 08 September 2010 - 07:33 PM.

#87 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:33 PM

Thanks info you're awesome man. Things left open for this reason: reparation.

Haha you were but rose wasn't. But advice is good for everyone including myself that's why I addressed to all. :)

Everyone on this forum is now grossly misinformed for having to read through that piece of shit he calls a post and we're suppose to entertain this further because the people he insulted were offended?

Not to mention hes insulting you, as well as all of the programmers and staff at neocodex.

This.

#88 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:34 PM

And to MsRose, I speak to you in the same tone. I do not want you to feel like you are being targeted

Oh really?

I'm just making a point and I think you know MsRose, that person I used was you.

#89 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Sure but you didn't see any of us explode. :)

#90 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Scot... You're my neocodex hero...

#91 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:38 PM

In what way, am I insulting the persons at head of neocodex? I simply do not understand.

#92 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:42 PM

In what way, am I insulting the persons at head of neocodex? I simply do not understand.

I don't feel insulted but people think it may sound like that. I guess it could. They can fill you in on how they think we should feel and why. :p

#93 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:46 PM

Posted Image

It appears lots of these need to be filed....

Edited by Twink, 08 September 2010 - 07:50 PM.

#94 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:54 PM

Sure but you didn't see any of us explode. :)

Posted Image

#95 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:55 PM

Spoiler

It appears lots of these need to be filed....

I can't find everything I'm looking for!

#96 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:56 PM

Posted Image

That was you? Holy shit! O_o

#97 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:00 PM

Posted Image

Do you have any idea the pain and suffering you have caused iArgue??! Controlled explosions only!

#98 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:30 PM

Ok, this topic is turning into a steaming pile of crap, so it shall be closed.

Apologies can be given via. PM, no need to keep this going. ;)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users