Photo

Lutari Bead - Effects

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:09 PM

So guys, been getting interested in the Lutari beads suddenly, and wanted to ask you guys if anyone has done any checks on how they exactly work,

There are multiple guides online, however, they never seem to agree with one another.

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:31 PM

I have a red bead that gives me a discount on main shops

#3 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:35 PM

oh snap. all along i thought it was the blue beads, since it represents 'diplomacy'.

Haha. been scammed by TNT.

Btw Scot, does it work with AB? or only when u acctually haggle more than once?

#4 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:41 PM

Every red bead stacks to multiply the discount, which is random. The other colour that I know of randomly gives you more np for playing games.

Posted Image

#5 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:56 PM

thanks scot! =)

#6 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:19 AM

The green beads also randomly give you a bonus when earning NP from playing their games.

Also, the more you have of the respective colour, the bigger the reward (you can only have one of any specific bead in your talisman)

#7 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:04 AM

I always wondered if beads worked with AB'ers and SS'ers.

#8 ownage757

ownage757
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:38 AM

where can i get one?

#9 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:04 AM

where can i get one?

Buy from user shops/trades or you get one randomly.
I got my red one from a random event.

#10 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:04 AM

Please delete this, internet was wonky and made a double post.

Edited by wakasume, 15 September 2010 - 11:31 AM.

#11 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:58 PM

Most ABers just use the stock price and offer that or a haggle on that. Some take into account the shopkeepers asking. I'm not sure about Abrosia maybe someone out there knows.

#12 Danielle88

Danielle88
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

Red Strength Increases Neopoints earned when playing games.
Blue Diplomacy Lowers Shop Prices.
Green Luck Increases Random Events.
Yellow Speed No earthly idia. Please, if you know, tell me, but if you knew that, you wouldn't be reading this guide.

That's all I could find about them, but according to the other posts in this board that's wrong. O_o So go figure.

Edited by kyliexo, 15 September 2010 - 02:09 PM.

#13 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:08 PM

Red Strength Increases Neopoints earned when playing games.
Blue Diplomacy Lowers Shop Prices.
Green Luck Increases Random Events.
Yellow Speed No earthly idia. Please, if you know, tell me, but if you knew that, you wouldn't be reading this guide.

That's all I could find about them, but according to the other posts in this board that's wrong. O_o So go figure.

Yeah, check your facts.

Red randomly lowers shop prices, and green randomly awards you more NP when playing games. I can verify those.

#14 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:12 PM

i think they are worth it - i have several of the red and whatever one effects game scores

and my pay out from playing games are always upped and i get a pretty sweet discount in the shops :3

Edited by ilovepolkadots, 15 September 2010 - 03:13 PM.

#15 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

The shop discount isnt anything major though? Most is like 1000NP right? i mean like an lev selling at 110k wont get discounted to 50 would it?

#16 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:51 PM

The shop discount isnt anything major though? Most is like 1000NP right? i mean like an lev selling at 110k wont get discounted to 50 would it?

It's 2% per bead, up to 10%, randomly occurring

#17 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:54 PM

So in the long run, the red bead can help to save some nps. Though the total price of the 4 red beads is >1mil, it's good for long term investment I guess.

Edited by flashraven, 15 September 2010 - 03:55 PM.

#18 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:57 PM

Oh 10% is pretty good but still not much. How much are 4 beads worth will the random 10% make up for that evenutally?

#19 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

Oh 10% is pretty good but still not much. How much are 4 beads worth will the random 10% make up for that evenutally?

Ultimately, it's not worth it. Set of 4 red beads will cost something in the area of 2.5 million. Set of 4 green beads will cost in the area of 3 million [one bead's price unlisted].

Do it as a novelty thing, but not to make profit. Two users (probably the same player) managed to corner the market on a couple of them and drove the prices through the roof. You'll be able to tell who they are (I'll give you a hint; the big one is a blue bead).

#20 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:46 PM

we need a test. on whether these beads work with AB.

My hypothesis is that it does. (well, one can hope...)

i'll get a bead and try it, and update everyone as soon as possible.

#21 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:06 PM

we need a test. on whether these beads work with AB.
My hypothesis is that it does. (well, one can hope...)
i'll get a bead and try it, and update everyone as soon as possible.

Obviously they work, Scot's red buttbead gives discount, my green buttbead gives extra np per game. 

#22 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:10 PM

Obviously they work, Scot's red buttbead gives discount, my green buttbead gives extra np per game.

Scot's screenie was probably taken when he visit the shop and click on the item manually, because screenshots taken by AB only shows success transactions. So no harm trying it out with AB, right? :)

Edited by flashraven, 15 September 2010 - 07:11 PM.

#23 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:48 PM

Scot's screenie was probably taken when he visit the shop and click on the item manually, because screenshots taken by AB only shows success transactions. So no harm trying it out with AB, right? :)

Yup. That was why i suggested doing a test:

Simple, set AB to buy 30 sets (to get a normal distribution) of grundo keyrings at toy shop, with haggle at lets say 5%.

then set it to buy.

when its all done, check the log, and see if there are any purchase price differences. If the shopkeeper has given any 1 of the keyrings at a cheaper price, that means autobuyer registers the new price given by the shopkeeper at the haggle screen.

there are 2 possibilities.

1. The AB will haggle based on the price on the main shop screen. (meaning that the price is already calculated when the program see the item in the shop)
2. The AB will haggle based on the price which is reflected in the haggle screen. (calculates the price presented in the haggle screen)

However, with the market as it is, a bead will cost 2-8mil. bleah. i dont have that much money to throw. heck, my entire assets amount to 2mil. hahaha.

so does anyone have a bead already wants to try out this test?

Scot? Anyone?

=))

#24 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:53 PM

There's no need to do a test. As you can see, if the discount is given, then it's already applied before you haggle. All we need to do is ask shadowlink64 whether or not the haggle price the AB uses is based on when the item is detected in the shop or once you get to the haggle screen.

#25 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:56 PM

ah! so that is the person who created ambrosia? haha.

I did think of asking the creator, but seeing that i dont know who he is, it would have been easier to just run a quick test.

but since you guys do know, does anyone know how to get hold of him?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users