• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:41 PM

Shadow, laserwave, iargue, hydrogen (assuming he also programs) would all have access to re information.

In most cases with ABs, the "cost" of the item is stored before accessing the haggle page. The amount to pay is usually calculated from this amount.

Reason, its one less bit of information to parse when running. In an AB such as mine which uses lists, there would be no loss as to changing the setup to get prices from the haggle screen. For one such as Abrosia, the price information must be collected from the main screen as it requires this information for pricing of the database.

Note, the speed change by adding such a small function would be negligible.

!
cost is an anagram for Scot !

sl64 said they implemented support for the grundo's gym discount cards but i forget if that's applied pre or post haggle

#27 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:32 AM

Whats this GG Discount card? I remember the Grundo's gym as a way to train stats... I thought it was long gone.

They're still around but I thought they were worthless...

#28 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:43 AM

I remember this from ages ago. If you did enough excercises - you'd get a 5% discount on shops or something along those lines.

#29 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:10 AM

So, managed to get hold of a red bead, since i wanna try them out anyway, and i believe that AB does not capture discounted prices. (either that or seriously i am plain unlucky)

30 trial runs ( for normal distribution) - all items yield similar prices.

settings = fixed (4%) - so that the smart setting will not round the prices up or down.

Perhaps support could be implemented for discounted talisman prices in future? =)

(just a suggestion)

#30 Danielle88

Danielle88
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:54 PM

Oh, I miss the grundo gym :( That was awesome.

#31 apat

apat
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:58 PM

Yeah I loved it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users