Quantcast

Photo

What's the most embarassing neo-related thing you've done?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:44 AM

As the title says, what neo-related thing have you done that is embarassing.

Here's mine: i fed a ZDAP to a grarrl >_< I AB'd my first ZDAP and didn't know getting the avatar required the search engine, and I thought you had to play with it. I went to the first option, which was feeding it to my grarrl.

The grarrl said it was one of his favourite foods.

I pounded that asshole.

So what's yours? Did you accidently price a draik MP at 1 mil instead of 11? Did you get called out on the neoboards for being a cheater and frozen? Did you get scammed by a total nub? Nothing embarassing ever happen to you? :p

#2 skinnjazz

skinnjazz
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:48 AM

yeah, back when i first started playing neo, i got my account nicked by some totally lame-ass scam. looking back at it, i want to beat myself over the head with heavy objects for ever falling for that crap...

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:53 AM

yeah, back when i first started playing neo, i got my account nicked by some totally lame-ass scam. looking back at it, i want to beat myself over the head with heavy objects for ever falling for that crap...

I've changed my e-mails so many times to "[email protected]" haha. Thank fully I only had like 200k (which was a lot to me back then :'( )

#4 skinnjazz

skinnjazz
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:56 AM

I've changed my e-mails so many times to "[email protected]" haha. Thank fully I only had like 200k (which was a lot to me back then :'( )

hahaha for reals, right? did you ever see the superlegitlooking forms you had to fill in to get, like, a zillion baby paintbrushes or something like that?

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:57 AM

hahaha for reals, right? did you ever see the superlegitlooking forms you had to fill in to get, like, a zillion baby paintbrushes or something like that?

Some were more realistic than others :p I usually tried it with a fake password, somehow thinking that I would still get stuff lol (not that if i filled in my real one would I get stuff xD)

#6 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:02 AM

This isn't that bad but I got my friend to play. He uses the username MrNaked for everything :(

Neither of us thought too much of it at the time. So the day he started, I gave him some stuff and some neopoints (like 300k that's half of what I had at the time)
He got frozen within days for his username. doubleyouteeeff...

#7 skinnjazz

skinnjazz
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:03 AM

I usually tried it with a fake password

damn... why didn't i think of that. not that it would've helped, but still.

i kinda miss being that naive... now i'm all neo-jaded.

#8 Risey

Risey
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:07 AM

Haa I totally fell for that shit too. So young and stupid. </3

#9 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:08 AM

mleh, I was pretty *facepalm* when I fed my pet a ZDAP :p But that account got frozen a few weeks later so I just pretend regardless of what I did, it would be gone :p

#10 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:12 AM

Not embarrassed really, but funny.

A few years ago I could suspended because someone "tied me to a chair and sat on" me and TNT called it a sexual reference. Fucking Neoboards.

#11 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:23 AM

Not embarrassed really, but funny.

A few years ago I could suspended because someone "tied me to a chair and sat on" me and TNT called it a sexual reference. Fucking Neoboards.

lmao seriously? xD how the hell is that sexual? :p They need to revamp their idea of sex.

#12 skinnjazz

skinnjazz
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:26 AM

They need to revamp their idea of sex.

unless their idea of sex is already really progressive, and somehow being tied to a chair and sat on.. no wait.. i can see the sex there too...-

#13 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:27 AM

lmao seriously? xD how the hell is that sexual? :p They need to revamp their idea of sex.

rofl, for those reporting that. they're the one's with the dirty minds, how ironic.

#14 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:29 AM

unless their idea of sex is already really progressive, and somehow being tied to a chair and sat on.. no wait.. i can see the sex there too...-

Oh no doubt it was probably a sexual reference (we were all about 15 or 16). But still, they coulda lightened up a bit :p

#15 skinnjazz

skinnjazz
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:34 AM

But still, they coulda lightened up a bit

true, but this is TNT we're talking about here. they're trigger-happy little beavers. as are their little helpers that stalk the neo-boards, looking for the slightest hint at 'rule-breaking'.

*grumble grumble*

#16 Guest_tatosnyder_*

Guest_tatosnyder_*

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:13 AM

hahaha. I remember those days!!! I never fell for those free 'scamming' things though. I always asked myself 'how the effffff would they do that???" so I never put in my info although I REALLY wanted to. xD

#17 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:28 AM

I pounded that asshole.

HAHAHAHA
nice bog.
I think my embarrassing moments are super overcharging stuff :( Its not my fault! I didnt know the price. And no one bought it anyways. Just people complain a lot

#18 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:29 AM

One of the worst things I did was buy a UB that was super inflated that I lost about 400k on =(

#19 Sumgirl

Sumgirl
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:12 PM

I remember when I started playing, someone had a trade with 4 or 5 "paintbrushes" and I gave them 1 mil and they were plushie paint brushes lol >.<

#20 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:14 PM

oh another! I was buying a dark battle duck from my friend for 550k (i know, sucker! ) and we thought the best idea was through the shops.

So she put 11 items for 50k, including the dark battle duck

Someone of course, sniped it less than a second since there was no shop-wiz bans or TNT tracking programs :p

So I lost 550k + any profit from the dark battle duck if we used the damn trading post

#21 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:31 PM

oh another! I was buying a dark battle duck from my friend for 550k (i know, sucker! ) and we thought the best idea was through the shops.

So she put 11 items for 50k, including the dark battle duck

Someone of course, sniped it less than a second since there was no shop-wiz bans or TNT tracking programs :p

So I lost 550k + any profit from the dark battle duck if we used the damn trading post

wow dude. lol

#22 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:32 PM

I remember when I started playing, someone had a trade with 4 or 5 "paintbrushes" and I gave them 1 mil and they were plushie paint brushes lol >.<

OMG HAHA I sniped one for 99k once then was pissed off later LMAO.

#23 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:37 PM

wow dude. lol

I was 13 :'(

#24 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:53 PM

Ok that makes it better :p

#25 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:15 PM

Sent an impossible score while drunk and ended up getting frozen.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users