Photo

The plot and restocking?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TheUnknown

TheUnknown
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:48 PM

Excuse me if it has been posted but what do you guys believe will happen with user shop prices? With most of the quests unavailable will business be stagnant for a good while until the plot finishes?

#2 Brennon

Brennon
  • 938 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:44 PM

obviously but judging by the size of the chapter buttons and the room they have i dont think this will be a very big plot

#3 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:02 PM

That's amazing. I didn't know you could tell so much just by the size of the buttons in the comic. lol

But yeah I also don't think we'll be getting our bd plot or anything awesome.

#4 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:38 AM

obviously but judging by the size of the chapter buttons and the room they have i dont think this will be a very big plot

They could be doing it scrollbar style or sommat around those lines :) I don't know how to explain this cause I know nothing about programming but, its like when you move your cursor to the very right/left, it automatically scrolls to the other chapters :)
Sommat like Cartoon Network's top bar except that its automatic. Nope I don't play there anymore. Did when I was eight but long stopped. /sigh at memories
It may not be automatic too. But knowing Neopets it should be.

Edited by Ephemeral, 29 September 2010 - 01:42 AM.

#5 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:11 AM

This is honestly my first plot so I dont know how the others played out. But seeing as they made their chapter selection in flash there is a possibility that it could be one big loop. Either way I think it will effect ABing seeing as the faeries are out of commission.

#6 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:38 AM

If anything I notice, it's that the shops aren't restocking :p there are probably more people around during the plot to buy goods though.

#7 Milodar

Milodar
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:11 AM

I've already felt the hit a little bit myself. Even little stuff in my shop isn't selling, and UBs I have on the trading post aren't even getting inquiries. Just gotta wait it out, it probably won't last long. I don't think TNT would disable all these things (especially the neggery, there goes my defense training) for as long as, say, the Altador Plot lasted.

#8 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:26 AM

I've already felt the hit a little bit myself. Even little stuff in my shop isn't selling, and UBs I have on the trading post aren't even getting inquiries. Just gotta wait it out, it probably won't last long. I don't think TNT would disable all these things (especially the neggery, there goes my defense training) for as long as, say, the Altador Plot lasted.

Are shops REALLY getting hit that hard? As I asked in another thread similar to this: Who buys from faerieland anyways? I do like meh some faerie foods though... *sparkly eyes*

#9 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:32 AM

Are shops REALLY getting hit that hard? As I asked in another thread similar to this: Who buys from faerieland anyways? I do like meh some faerie foods though... *sparkly eyes*

He meant user shops. Malls are probably all struggling since no one needs overpriced items for faerie quests anymore.

#10 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:33 AM

He meant user shops. Malls are probably all struggling since no one needs overpriced items for faerie quests anymore.

Makes sense.... Only thing to do is wait it out though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users