50 replies to this topic

#26 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:58 AM

300 HSD? Whaaaa???

And is it REALLY worth it? Sounds like a lot of work.

300 Health/Strength/Defense (where the total of the 3 added together is greater or equal to 300)

It's not really worth it aside from a few Defender of Neopia trophies

and as Scot says, E-peen.

#27 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:08 AM

300 Health/Strength/Defense (where the total of the 3 added together is greater or equal to 300)

It's not really worth it aside from a few Defender of Neopia trophies

and as Scot says, E-peen.

*turns off the autotrainer*

#28 Milodar

Milodar
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:09 AM

As much as just seeing a Moehog Skull on the auction in my price range makes me twitch, I'm not even going to bother bidding. By the time there's under 8 hours left, the price will be skyrocketing. I wouldn't be shocked if it gets somewhat close enough to 1bil anyway. :p Pretty interesting that there's one floating around and being sold though, I thought these things hardly existed because of how rare they are.

#29 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:09 AM

*turns off the autotrainer*

haha, it also makes your account look much more legit to have a BD pet, since it requires "time online"

If you're not illegit though, that's not really a problem.

Although, if there IS a war, getting the best items/prizes will require a BD pet (however, the chances are quite slim)

#30 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:13 AM

haha, it also makes your account look much more legit to have a BD pet, since it requires "time online"

If you're not illegit though, that's not really a problem.

Although, if there IS a war, getting the best items/prizes will require a BD pet (however, the chances are quite slim)

I guess it makes it seem more legit, but whatever lol.

I do the stockmarket, isnt that legit enough??? I actually made about 170k today off of some stocks =P

And what kind of prizes are given during a war?? I like the shiny trophies *sparkly eyes*

#31 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:17 AM

I guess it makes it seem more legit, but whatever lol.

I do the stockmarket, isnt that legit enough??? I actually made about 170k today off of some stocks =P

And what kind of prizes are given during a war?? I like the shiny trophies *sparkly eyes*

Yes the stockmarket makes you look legit, but people can't see your stockmarket results publically now can they? :o

I mean "looking more legit" for the public. a newbie account with a SUaP is pretty suspicious

And if there were a war, you'd get points per battle/achievement (that are battle related) and you'd use the points to get the best item(s).

That's how it used to work anyway, hasn't been a war in a while.

#32 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:21 AM

Yes the stockmarket makes you look legit, but people can't see your stockmarket results publically now can they? :o

I mean "looking more legit" for the public. a newbie account with a SUaP is pretty suspicious

And if there were a war, you'd get points per battle/achievement (that are battle related) and you'd use the points to get the best item(s).

That's how it used to work anyway, hasn't been a war in a while.

No they can't see the results publicly, which is good since I'd prolly be jealous of the 10m+ portfolios lol.

I want a SUaP pl0X. For the avatar =P

Ooooooh so that's how wars work... cool cool.

I want to be in one! *thinks about turning the autotrainer on again* Do you know any good items that people have gotten from the wars?

#33 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:33 AM

No they can't see the results publicly, which is good since I'd prolly be jealous of the 10m+ portfolios lol.

I want to be in one! *thinks about turning the autotrainer on again* Do you know any good items that people have gotten from the wars?

Heh, plenty of good prizes have come from wars, the last war I remember was the Maraqua one or however it's spelled. Had good prizes I guess...if you had the points http://www.jellyneo....raqua&id=prizes don't know how accurate it is but indepth battlepedia says that bow and cannon is 40-50m np.

#34 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:35 AM

It's just like any other plot, where the best item could be something like pirate PB, ylanas blaster, or a very rare BD item, etc. Wars just require the use of battledome to get points instead of playing games, for example.

#35 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:54 AM

As much as just seeing a Moehog Skull on the auction in my price range makes me twitch, I'm not even going to bother bidding. By the time there's under 8 hours left, the price will be skyrocketing. I wouldn't be shocked if it gets somewhat close enough to 1bil anyway. :p Pretty interesting that there's one floating around and being sold though, I thought these things hardly existed because of how rare they are.

there's no way it will be close to 1b. i think the max this thing will reach is 20m. just impossible to inflate the price up that quickly. figure since the increments are so small, in an hour the most the price can go up would be somewhere around 3m.

#36 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:03 AM

there's no way it will be close to 1b. i think the max this thing will reach is 20m. just impossible to inflate the price up that quickly. figure since the increments are so small, in an hour the most the price can go up would be somewhere around 3m.

He's talking about how much it's worth, not how much it'll go up to.

#37 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:07 AM

He's talking about how much it's worth, not how much it'll go up to.

oops my bad. it's simply worth a real lot.

#38 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:32 AM

If I were to go for this, I'd spread rumors about it being illegit to dissuade competition too

think about that for a sec

Haha that's a good point but look at the account its 4 days old O_o

What was the age of the account that sold the peas?

I also think it will end up less then that. Its unrealistic but if they increased it every second by 5k+in the min increment (10np?) it could get up to over 200m. But unlikely. The peas went for way cheap huh? Like < 10m?

#39 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:51 PM

Haha that's a good point but look at the account its 4 days old O_o

What was the age of the account that sold the peas?

I also think it will end up less then that. Its unrealistic but if they increased it every second by 5k+in the min increment (10np?) it could get up to over 200m. But unlikely. The peas went for way cheap huh? Like < 10m?

So there is a strong chance that this thing is duped then?

#40 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:39 PM

I don't know man. It could be that the person who orignally owned is just feeling generous and doesn't want give it off his main. So he made a new account and put it up from there.

OR it could be TNT trying to bring the big items back into the economy. I seriously don't know. :( But A LOT of the big players are bidding on it. Those guys have like 1bil in items if not almost 1bil. Like that snagged guy. He's got an msp tcg along with a bunch of weapons. So thats at least 800m from the tcg. And im sure an easy 200m from the weapons if not more.

#41 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:24 PM

Wow, I'm definitely curious to see what the end result is going to be. I think I've bought almost 40 scratch cards over the years because I felt "lucky" that day that I'd get a Moehog Skull. Well, that investment hasn't been the greatest, nor am I too happy about it.

#42 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:03 PM

I don't know man. It could be that the person who orignally owned is just feeling generous and doesn't want give it off his main. So he made a new account and put it up from there.

OR it could be TNT trying to bring the big items back into the economy. I seriously don't know. :( But A LOT of the big players are bidding on it. Those guys have like 1bil in items if not almost 1bil. Like that snagged guy. He's got an msp tcg along with a bunch of weapons. So thats at least 800m from the tcg. And im sure an easy 200m from the weapons if not more.

That's an interesting theory. It'd be funny if any of them got frozen though...

#43 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:09 PM

It would suck :( Those guys give stuff away. Not snagged he's pretty hoggish but the other guys are nice and give out plenty. I wish they would give to me. :( I wouldn't mind a GSword. That's chump change to them.

#44 Foe

Foe
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:13 PM

obvious dupe is obvious yo.

Nah Jk.

#45 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:56 AM

how much did it end up going for?

#46 Naded

Naded
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:36 AM

It ended at around 16.5mil, and im pissed because I over slept and missed the auction :(

#47 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:39 AM

To one of the HB botters or to someone legit like last time?

#48 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

The guys was davidjunoir i think. Im pretty sure he used a program because his offer was not the last offer plus the min increment of 350. He had to manually type in a bunch. But he got in only one offer and was the winning bid. So i hear.

#49 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:53 AM

Probably a program. At least it wasn't one of the people who are so obviously using a program it's a slap in the face to those who aren't complete idiots.

#50 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

It went for 16m odd :o Nice profit though :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users