Javascript

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fr333k

fr333k
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:57 PM

Hey all,

Was hoping to write a nq1/2 (full) player in JS considering I still have to play through both two more times.. Just need help with a few things, if anyone could shed some light I'd be greatful:

1) Need a random number generator function but google wont help me. (Needed for 2)
2) Need a sleep function, however google tells me this isnt possible as it was never implemented in js (lulwhut kind of language is this?!). Need it to seem legit
3) Are there any ways to store variables long term, would be much easier to keep location coordinates, as relative to movement, rather than hacking up some coordinate finder.
4) Is there any official/unofficial API reference?
5) Are there any functions that will allow me to send a location.href multiple times during the one piece of code? That way bot seem like a real player when moving, as well as saving some time.

and most importantly
6) Has anyone else done this already? Publicly? If so post link so I dont need to write my own :)

Anything I write will be posted publicly.

- Fr333k

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:21 PM

Hey all,

Was hoping to write a nq1/2 (full) player in JS considering I still have to play through both two more times.. Just need help with a few things, if anyone could shed some light I'd be greatful:

1) Need a random number generator function but google wont help me. (Needed for 2)
2) Need a sleep function, however google tells me this isnt possible as it was never implemented in js (lulwhut kind of language is this?!). Need it to seem legit
3) Are there any ways to store variables long term, would be much easier to keep location coordinates, as relative to movement, rather than hacking up some coordinate finder.
4) Is there any official/unofficial API reference?
5) Are there any functions that will allow me to send a location.href multiple times during the one piece of code? That way bot seem like a real player when moving, as well as saving some time.

and most importantly
6) Has anyone else done this already? Publicly? If so post link so I dont need to write my own :)

Anything I write will be posted publicly.

- Fr333k

1) heres the one i use:
	function RandBW(minInt, maxInt)
	{
		return (Math.floor(Math.random() * (maxInt - minInt + 1) + minInt));		
	}
its pretty random.

2) You have to use setTimeout. No such thing as sleep. I like it because it allows some cool functionality. I guess sleep has some advantages too.

3) Set them global

4) API? I think this is closest to what you are looking for: http://www.w3schools...ref/default.asp

5) What do you mean multiple times in one peices of code? Once you change .href of the window the js is killed. You can change href of a frame though without having your js change. You can also look into HTML5 session variables OR you can do cookies if you want to transfer vars between pages.

6) I heard there's one in greasemonkey. Its not so well written in my opinion. But it gets the job done.

#3 Warlord.

Warlord.
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

This? (go to http://nqiitrainer.6te.net with this script loaded in Greasemonkey and NQ open to use) Or a full player?

// ==UserScript==
// @name           Neopets - NeoQuest II Trainer V2.0
// @namespace      Steinn
// @description    Automatically Plays Neoquest II. Custom select actions.
// @include        http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml*
// @include        *nqiitrainer.6te.net/*
// @include       *nqiitrainer.freevar.com*
// @include       *stive.knoxx.net/neopets*
// @require        http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/63808.user.js
// @require        http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/54389.user.js
// @require        http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/54987.user.js
// @cfu:url        http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/52339.user.js
// @cfu:version    3.2.0.1
// ==/UserScript==

unsafeWindow.confirm=function(){return true;} //Coment this lines to remove auto-confirm

// set defaluts value if it´s your first acess
try
{
    if (GM_getValue("onoff")==undefined)
    {
        GM_setValue("onoff", true);
        var hi = confirm("This its your first visit on Neoquest Trainer. For read the instrucions, click ok. If you wanna skip instructions, click cancel.")
        if(hi)
        {
            alert('In older version, you usted see a right bar in the right side of the page and a remote control page with your all configuration. For that, i have to change the layout, if i do that you can got iced.');
            alert('For fix that, you will configure all your settings on a external page');
            alert('You can add the configuration page in your bookmarks, for easy open that. Or click right button in GM icon,go to User Script Commands, and click open configuration page.');
            alert('To enable |  disabled th script, click in tools >User Script Commands.');
            alert('Thanks for read this.');
            GM_openInTab('nqiitrainer.freevar.com');
            GM_openInTab('nqiitrainer.6te.net');
        }
        GM_setValue("healingitem", 30011);
        GM_setValue("mipsyact", 1);
        GM_setValue("Path", 2);
        GM_setValue("selectids", '1|1');
        GM_setValue("pathIndex", 0);
        GM_setValue("Velmhast", false);
        GM_setValue("remote", true);
        GM_setValue("flee", true);
        GM_setValue("from", "1500");
        GM_setValue("to", "2500");
        GM_setValue("damage", false);
        GM_setValue("damageid", 30103);
    }
}
catch (ex) { }
if((GM_getValue("selectids")==undefined) || (GM_getValue("selectids")==null)){
    GM_setValue("selectids", '1|1');
}
if((location.href.match('nqiitrainer.freevar.com')) || (location.href.match('stive.knoxx.net/neopets') || (location.href.match('http://nqiitrainer.6te.net/'))))
{
    function getid(id){
        ids = GM_getValue('selectids').split('|');
        switch(id){            
            case '1':
                return ids[0];
            break;
            case '2':
                return ids[1];
            break;
        }
    }

// Set defalut value to Boxes
    document.getElementById('directions').value = GM_getValue('Path');
    function setDeFaultBox()
    {
            if(GM_getValue("onoff")==true){
                document.getElementById('links').getElementsByTagName('a')[0].style.color="black";
                document.getElementById('links').getElementsByTagName('a')[1].style.color="red";
            }
            if(GM_getValue("onoff")==false)    {
                document.getElementById('links').getElementsByTagName('a')[0].style.color="green";
                document.getElementById('links').getElementsByTagName('a')[1].style.color="black";
            }
            if(GM_getValue("remote")==true){
                document.getElementsByName('remote')[0].parentNode.style.color="black";
                document.getElementsByName('remote')[1].parentNode.style.color="red";
                document.getElementsByName('remote')[1].checked=true; 
            }
            if(GM_getValue("remote")==false){
                document.getElementsByName('remote')[0].parentNode.style.color="green";
                document.getElementsByName('remote')[1].parentNode.style.color="black";
                document.getElementsByName('remote')[0].checked=true; 
            }
            if(GM_getValue("flee")==true){
                document.getElementsByName('flee')[0].parentNode.style.color="black";
                document.getElementsByName('flee')[1].parentNode.style.color="red";
                document.getElementsByName('flee')[1].checked=true; 
            }
            if(GM_getValue("flee")==false){
                document.getElementsByName('flee')[0].parentNode.style.color="green";
                document.getElementsByName('flee')[1].parentNode.style.color="black";
                document.getElementsByName('flee')[0].checked=true; 
            }
            document.getElementsByTagName("select")[0].selectedIndex = getid('1');
            document.getElementsByTagName("select")[1].selectedIndex = getid('2');        
            document.getElementById('damage').value = GM_getValue('damageid');
            if ((GM_getValue("damage")==false)) document.getElementById('checkdamage').checked=true; 
            if ((GM_getValue("damage")==true)) document.getElementById('checkdamage').checked=false;                 
            document.getElementById('pathindex').value = GM_getValue('pathIndex');
            document.getElementById("heal").value = GM_getValue('healingitem');
            document.getElementById("to").value = GM_getValue('to');
            document.getElementById("from").value = GM_getValue('from');
            switch(GM_getValue('mipsyact')){
                case 1:
                case 2:
                    document.getElementById('mipsyact').value = "9201";
                    document.getElementsByTagName("select")[2].selectedIndex = 1;                
                    document.getElementById('mipsyact').value = "9201"; 
                    document.getElementsByTagName("select")[2].selectedIndex = 1;
                break;
                case 3:
                case 4:
                    document.getElementById('mipsyact').value = "9202";
                    document.getElementsByTagName("select")[2].selectedIndex = 2;
                    document.getElementById('mipsyact').value = "9202";
                    document.getElementsByTagName("select")[2].selectedIndex = 2;
                break;
            }
            if(((GM_getValue('mipsyact')==1)) || ((GM_getValue('mipsyact')==3))) document.getElementById('opcao').checked=true; 
            if(((GM_getValue('mipsyact')==2)) || ((GM_getValue('mipsyact')==4))) document.getElementById('opcao').checked=false; 
    }    
        setDeFaultBox();
        document.getElementById("autoupdate").addEventListener('click', function() {setDeFaultBox();}, false);

//Add functions to selects, like fill in the boxs the values, selectindex
        document.getElementsByTagName("select")[0].selectedIndex = getid('1');
        document.getElementsByTagName("select")[1].selectedIndex = getid('2');        
        document.getElementById("autoupdate").addEventListener('click', function() {setDeFaultBox();}, false);

// Add function to links Enabled, disabled
        document.getElementById('links').getElementsByTagName('a')[0].addEventListener('click', function() {GM_setValue('onoff', false); this.style.color="green"; document.getElementById('links').getElementsByTagName('a')[1].style.color="black"}, false);            
        document.getElementById('links').getElementsByTagName('a')[1].addEventListener('click', function() {GM_setValue('onoff', true); clearTimeout(timeout); this.style.color="red"; document.getElementById('links').getElementsByTagName('a')[0].style.color="black"}, false);

document.getElementsByName('remote')[0].addEventListener('click', function() {GM_setValue('remote', false); document.getElementsByName('remote')[0].parentNode.style.color="green"; document.getElementsByName('remote')[1].parentNode.style.color="black"}, false);
        document.getElementsByName('remote')[1].addEventListener('click', function() {GM_setValue('remote', true); document.getElementsByName('remote')[1].parentNode.style.color="red"; document.getElementsByName('remote')[0].parentNode.style.color="black"}, false);            
        document.getElementsByName('flee')[0].addEventListener('click', function() {GM_setValue('flee', false); document.getElementsByName('flee')[0].parentNode.style.color="green"; document.getElementsByName('flee')[1].parentNode.style.color="black"}, false);
        document.getElementsByName('flee')[1].addEventListener('click', function() {GM_setValue('flee', true); document.getElementsByName('flee')[1].parentNode.style.color="red"; document.getElementsByName('flee')[0].parentNode.style.color="black"}, false);                

// Funtion to save configurations on right bar
        function saveconfig() { 
            var pass = true;
            if((document.getElementById('heal').value=="") || (document.getElementById('damage').value=="") || (parseFloat(document.getElementById('to').value)-parseFloat((document.getElementById('from').value)<700)) || (document.getElementById('from').value<700) || (document.getElementById('from').value==document.getElementById('to').value) || (document.getElementById('to').value=="")|| (document.getElementById('from').value=="") || (document.getElementById('mipsyact').value==""))
            {
                pass = false;
            }
            if((document.getElementById('heal').value=="")) alert('Please select a valid value for heal item'); else GM_setValue('healingitem', document.getElementById('heal').value); 
            if((document.getElementById('damage').value=="")) alert("Plase select a valid damage item"); else GM_setValue('damageid', document.getElementById('damage').value); 
            if((document.getElementById('checkdamage').checked==true)) GM_setValue('damage', false);
            if((document.getElementById('checkdamage').checked==false)) GM_setValue('damage', true);    
            if((document.getElementById('mipsyact').value=="")) alert('Please select a valid item for mipsy action'); 
            else
            {
                if(document.getElementById('mipsyact').value==9201)
                {
                    if((document.getElementById('opcao').checked==true)) GM_setValue("mipsyact", 1);
                    if((document.getElementById('opcao').checked==false)) GM_setValue("mipsyact", 2);
                }
                if(document.getElementById('mipsyact').value==9202)
                {
                    if((document.getElementById('opcao').checked==true)) GM_setValue("mipsyact", 3);
                    if((document.getElementById('opcao').checked==false)) GM_setValue("mipsyact", 4);
                }
            }
            if (pass) {
                    alert('Settings saved sucessfully!');
                    var kkk = [document.getElementsByTagName('select')[0].selectedIndex, document.getElementsByTagName('select')[1].selectedIndex];
                    GM_setValue('selectids', kkk.join('|'));
                    GM_setValue("from", document.getElementById("from").value); 
                    GM_setValue("to", document.getElementById("to").value);
                }
            else{
                alert("Plase select a valid Refresh time. OBS.: i will not let you use values less than 700 mileseconds");
            }
        }

//Function to start remote control
            function start() 
            {
                GM_setValue("Path", document.getElementById('directions').value);
                GM_setValue("pathIndex", document.getElementById('pathindex').value);
                GM_setValue("remote", false);
                GM_setValue("onoff", false);
                document.getElementsByName('remote')[0].checked=true;
                document.getElementById('links').getElementsByTagName('a')[0].style.color="green";
                document.getElementById('links').getElementsByTagName('a')[1].style.color="black";
                document.getElementsByName('remote')[0].parentNode.style.color="green";
                document.getElementsByName('remote')[1].parentNode.style.color="black";                
                alert("\t\tSettings saved.\nTo changes take effect refresh neoquest page;")
            }

// Add events to start | save settings
            document.getElementById("formclick").addEventListener("click", saveconfig, true);
            document.getElementById("formsubmit").addEventListener("keydown", function(e){
                if (e.keyCode == 13){
                    saveconfig();
                }
            }, true);
            document.getElementById("startremoteclick").addEventListener("click", start, true);
            document.getElementById("startremote").addEventListener("keydown", function(e){
                if (e.keyCode == 13){
                start();
                }
            }, true);            
}
//Finish configuration region

//Now if´s not configuration page, start the functions
if(location.href.match('nq2/nq2.phtml')){    
function selectitem()
{
    switch(GM_getValue("healingitem"))
    {
        case "30011":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30012');
        break;
        case "30012":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30013');
        break;
        case "30013":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30014');
        break;        
        case "30014":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30021');
        break;    
        case "30021":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30022');
        break;
        case "30022":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30023');
        break;
        case "30023":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30031');
        break;
        case "30031":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30032');
        break;
        case "30032":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30033');
        break;
        case "30033":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30041');
        break;
        case "30041":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30042');
        break;
        case "30042":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30043');
        break;
        case "30043":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30051');
        break;        
        case "30051":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30052');
        break;
        case "30052":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30053');
        break;
        case "30053":
        GM_setValue("healingitem", '30011');
        break;

}
}

var REFRESHS = Math.floor(Math.random() * parseFloat((GM_getValue("to")-GM_getValue("from")))) + parseFloat(GM_getValue("from"));
var scriptonoff = GM_getValue("onoff"); //Check if script ts enabled
if (GM_getValue("remote")==true)
{
    if (new RegExp(/http\:\/\/w{3}\.neopets\.(com|com\.br)\/games\/nq2\/nq2\.phtml\?act=/i).test(location.href)) // alows you to enter inventory, shops without return to map.
    {
        scriptonoff = true;
    }
}
if ((new RegExp(/http\:\/\/w{3}\.neopets\.(com|com\.br)\/games\/nq2\/nq2\.phtml\?act=move&dir=/i).test(location.href)) || (new RegExp(/http\:\/\/w{3}\.neopets\.(com|com\.br)\/games\/nq2\/nq2\.phtml\?act=travel&mode=/i).test(location.href)) || (GM_getValue("remote")==false))
{
 scriptonoff = GM_getValue("onoff");
}
if (!scriptonoff){
    ff = xpath("//form[contains(@name, 'ff')]")[0];
    if(xpath("boolean(//img[contains(@src, '/nq2/x/com_begin.gif')])")){
        GM_setValue("hitTarget",5);
        GM_setValue("isHasted",false);
        GM_setValue("Velmhast",false);
        var timeout = setTimeout(function(){ location.href="http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?start=1";}, REFRESHS-150);    
    }    
    if(xpath("boolean(//img[contains(@src, '/nq2/x/com_next.gif')])")){
        var timeout = setTimeout(function(){ unsafeWindow.setaction(1); ff.submit();}, REFRESHS-300);    
    }    
    if(xpath("boolean(//img[contains(@src, '/nq2/x/com_end.gif')])")){
        var timeout = setTimeout(function(){unsafeWindow.setaction(2); ff.submit();}, REFRESHS-150);
    }    
    if(xpath("boolean(//img[contains(@src, '/indexbak_oops_pt.png')])")){
        var timeout = setTimeout(function(){ location.href="http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml";}, 200);    
    }    
    if(xpath("boolean(//img[contains(@src, '/nq2/x/cont.gif')])")){    
        if(xpath("boolean(//a[contains(@href, 'nq2.phtml?finish=1')])")){
            setTimeout(function(){ location.href="http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?finish=1";}, 800);    
        }
        else{
            var timeout = setTimeout(function(){ location.href="http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml";}, 800);        
            img = xpath("//img[contains(@src,'http://images.neopets.com/nq2/x/cont.gif')]");
            url = img.parentNode.href;
            if(!url.match("javascript"))
            {
                var timeout = setTimeout(function(){location.href=url;}, REFRESHS);
            }    
        }
    }    
    if(xpath("boolean(//img[contains(@src, '/nq2/x/tomap.gif')])")){    
        GM_setValue("hitTarget",5);
        GM_setValue("isHasted",false);
        GM_setValue("Velmhast",true);
        var timeout = setTimeout(function(){ location.href="http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?finish=1";    }, REFRESHS-300);    
    }    
    if(xpath("boolean(//img[contains(@src, '/nq2/x/nav.gif')])")){    
    pathIndex = GM_getValue("pathIndex");
            if((GM_getValue("Path").length) != GM_getValue("pathIndex")){
                var timeout = setTimeout(function(){ unsafeWindow.dosub(GM_getValue('Path')[pathIndex]);  GM_setValue("pathIndex",parseFloat(GM_getValue("pathIndex"))+1); }, REFRESHS);
            }
            else{
                var open = confirm("You have arrived at your destination.\nOpen the configuration page?");
                if(open)
                {
                    GM_openInTab('http://stive.knoxx.net/neopets/');
                }
                GM_setValue("pathIndex",0)
                GM_setValue("toleft",0)
                GM_setValue("remote", true)
                GM_setValue("onoff", true)
            }
    }
    if(xpath("boolean(//img[contains(@src, '/nq2/x/com_atk.gif')])")){
        var haste = true;
        if(((GM_getValue('mipsyact')==1) || (GM_getValue('mipsyact')==3)))  haste = false;
        if(((GM_getValue('mipsyact')==1) || (GM_getValue('mipsyact')==2)))  mipsyfact = "9201";
        if(((GM_getValue('mipsyact')==3) || (GM_getValue('mipsyact')==4)))  mipsyfact = "9202";    
        var useid=-1; 
        var nxactor=1; 
        var fact=3; 
        var hitTarget = GM_getValue("hitTarget",5); 
        function checkhit(){
            if(!document.getElementsByName("ch"+GM_getValue("hitTarget",5))[0]){
                var enemytarget = document.getElementsByClassName("ch")[0].name;
                if((a=document.getElementsByClassName('ch200')[0])) enemytarget = a.name;
                if((enemytarget!="ch1") && (enemytarget!="ch2") && (enemytarget!="ch3") && (enemytarget!="ch4"))
                {
                    enemytarget = enemytarget.match(/ch([^&]+)/)[1];
                    GM_setValue("hitTarget", enemytarget);
                }
            }
        }
        checkhit();
        checkhit();
            if(!xpath("id('content')//td/table/tbody/tr/td/a[@onclick='setaction(5); setitem(" + GM_getValue('healingitem') +"); document.ff.submit(); return false;;']", document, Boolean)){
                selectitem();
                if(!xpath("id('content')//td/table/tbody/tr/td/a[@onclick='setaction(5); setitem(" + GM_getValue('healingitem') +"); document.ff.submit(); return false;;']", document, Boolean)){
                    selectitem();
                        selectitem();
                    }        
                }            
            }            

var texts = document.getElementsByClassName('frame')[0].getElementsByTagName("font");
            var doMultipleTargets = 0;
            var j=0;
            var fleepss = true;
            for(j=0;j<texts.length;j++)
            {
                //Check if you have the damage item
                if(!xpath("id('content')//td/table/tbody/tr/td/a[@onclick='setaction(5); setitem(" + GM_getValue("damageid") +"); document.ff.submit(); return false;;']", document, Boolean)){
                    GM_setValue("damage", true); // you don´t have, disable this option.
                }
                switch(texts[j].innerHTML)
                {
                case "<b>Rohane</b>":
                    if(GM_getValue("damage")==false){
                        fact=5;
                        useid = GM_getValue("damageid");
                    }
                    if((texts[j+1].color=="#d0d000") || (texts[j+1].color=="red")){
                        fact=5;
                        useid = GM_getValue("healingitem");
                        var fleepss = false;
                    }
                break;
                case "<b>Mipsy</b>":
                    nxactor=2;
                    fact= mipsyfact;
                    if(!haste){
                        if(!GM_getValue("isHasted")){
                            fact=9203;
                            GM_setValue("isHasted",true);
                        }
                    }
                    if((texts[j+1].color=="#d0d000") || (texts[j+1].color=="red"))
                    {
                        fact=5;
                        var fleepss = false;
                    }
                    break;
                case "<b>Talinia</b>":
                    if(GM_getValue("damage")==false)
                    {
                        fact=5;
                    }    
                    if(xpath("//a[contains(@onclick, 'setaction(9302)')]", document, Boolean)){
                        fact = 9302;
                    }
                    nxactor=3;
                    {
                        fact=5;
                        var fleepss = false;
                    }
                    break;
            case "<b>Velm</b>":
                var l=0; 
                var fullhp = 0; 
                var allies = false;
                var fleepss = false;
                elements = xpath("//img[contains(@src, '/nq2/x/exp_green.gif')]");
                for (l = 0; l < elements.length; l++) {
                    if(xpath("boolean(//img[contains(@src, '/nq2/x/donothing.gif')])")){
                        allies = true;
                    }
                    if (allies) {
                        if (elements[l].src == "http://images.neopets.com/nq2/x/exp_green.gif") {
                            if (elements[l].width == 45) //45 is full health
                            {
                                fullhp++;
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
                nxactor=4;
                fact=9402;
                if(fullhp == 4){
                    if(GM_getValue("Velmhast"))
                    {
                        fact=3;
                        if(GM_getValue("damage")==false)
                        {
                            fact=5;
                        }    
                    }
                    else{
                        fact = 9403; //shielding
                        GM_setValue("Velmhast",true);
                    }
                }
                {
                    fact=5;
                    var fleepss = false;
                }
                break;
            }
        }
        function attack(){
                var timeout = setTimeout(function(){
                    with(unsafeWindow){
                        settarget(GM_getValue("hitTarget",5));
                        setaction(fact);
                        setitem(useid);
                    }
                    ff.submit();
                }, REFRESHS);
            }    
            if (GM_getValue("flee")==true){    
                attack();
            }
            if (GM_getValue("flee")==false){
                if(fleepss){
                    var timeout = setTimeout(function(){ unsafeWindow.setaction(4); ff.submit(); }, REFRESHS);
                }
                else{
                    attack();
                }
            }

}
}

//AUTO TALKS
switch(location.href){
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10718':
        setTimeout(function(){ location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10718&say=city';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10718&say=city':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10718&say=yes';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10718&say=yes':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10718&say=about';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10718&say=about':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10718&say=east';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10718&say=east':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10718&say=enter';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10801':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10801&say=key';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11201':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11201&say=town';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11201&say=town':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11201&say=troubles';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11205':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11205&say=troubles';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11205&say=troubles':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11205&say=yes';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11205&say=yes':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11205&say=sympathize';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11204':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11204&say=rest';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11001':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=11001&say=rest';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=20510':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=20510&say=join';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=20701':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=20701&say=top';},  REFRESHS);
    break;        
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=20701&say=top':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=20701&say=rest';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30504':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30504&say=who';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30504&say=who':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30504&say=join';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30504&say=join':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=skills&show_char=4';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30510&say=calm':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30510&say=home';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30510&say=curious':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30510&say=purpose';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30510&say=purpose':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30510&say=find';},  REFRESHS);
    break;        
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30510&say=find':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30510&say=fates';},  REFRESHS);
    break;        
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30101':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30101&say=code';},  REFRESHS);
    break;            
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30101&say=code':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=30101&say=medallion';},  REFRESHS);
    break;        
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40301':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40301&say=town';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40301&say=town':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40301&say=impossible';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40301&say=impossible':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40301&say=find';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40401':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40401&say=we';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40401&say=we':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40401&say=vonroo';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40401&say=vonroo':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40401&say=sun';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40401&say=sun':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40401&say=ghosts';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40101':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40101&say=okay';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40101&say=okay':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40101&say=hate';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40501':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40501&say=adventurers';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40501&say=adventurers':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40501&say=yes';},  REFRESHS);
    break;        
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40501&say=yes':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40501&say=how';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40501&say=how':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=40501&say=anything';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50701':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50701&say=rest';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50501&say=who':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50501&say=what';},  REFRESHS);
    break;        
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50501&say=what':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50501&say=faerie';},  REFRESHS);
    break;        
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50602':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50602&say=who';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50602&say=who':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50602&say=you';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=problem':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=key';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
     case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10408':
     setTimeout(function(){ location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10408&say=do';}, REFRESHS);
     break;
     case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10408&say=do':
     setTimeout(function(){ location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10408&say=join';}, REFRESHS);
     break;
     case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10701':
     setTimeout(function(){ location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10701&say=rest';}, REFRESHS);
     break;
     case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10708':
     setTimeout(function(){ location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10708&say=city';}, REFRESHS);
     break;
     case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10708&say=city':
     setTimeout(function(){ location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10708&say=how';}, REFRESHS);
     break;     
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=key':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=terask';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=terask':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=what';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=what':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=where';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=where':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=catch';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=catch':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=50605&say=devils';},  REFRESHS);
    break;
    case 'http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10201':
        setTimeout(function(){location.href='http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml?act=talk&targ=10201&say=rest';},  REFRESHS);
    break;    
}

(function () {
    if(document.documentURI.substr(0,14)=="about:neterror")
    {
        location.href="http://www.neopets.com/games/nq2/nq2.phtml";
    }
})();
}
/** Memory release **/
window.addEventListener("unload",
    function ()
    {
        flee = null;
        useid = null;
        fact = null;
        nxactor = null;
        imagehelp = null;
        pass = null;
        REFRESHS = null;
        scriptonoff = null;
        img = null;
        url = null;
        pathIndex = null;
        walk = null;
        open = null;
        haste = null;
        useid = null;
        walk = null;
        nxactor = null;
        fact = null;
        hitTarget = null;
        doMultipleTargets = null;
        texts = null;
        item2 = null;
    }, false);

#4 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:50 AM

Where is that script from? Seems vastly updated from the one I found just googling.

I've thought about a full player with greasemonkey...but then when I think about it, it's not feasible without a lot of work into correct movement paths for everything.

And then when you really think about it. It's better to just write it on something else that isn't browser dependent in another language...like they have python here :p

#5 Warlord.

Warlord.
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:18 AM

I forget, I've had it for a while now.

It has all the paths built in; it's just sectioned, so you need to be present to start each one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users