• 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:13 AM

^ That brings back precious memories Posted Image

#27 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:32 AM

Grave Digging, in my opinion is bullshit. Bringing back BORING old threads. COME ON it died for a reason. Let it rest. Do you dig your great great great grandma out of the grave after she has been laid to rest? Nope. Unless yo' are a dick!

#28 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:35 AM

Do you dig your great great great grandma out of the grave after she has been laid to rest? Nope. Unless yo' are a dick!

I would if I knew where she was buried and had lessons from a Witch Doctor.

#29 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:28 AM

Posted Image

This guy is located in one convenient locations........in Africa.

#30 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:35 AM

Grave Digging, in my opinion is bullshit. Bringing back BORING old threads. COME ON it died for a reason. Let it rest. Do you dig your great great great grandma out of the grave after she has been laid to rest? Nope. Unless yo' are a dick!

Well, if she had been buried with some life left in her, of course I'd dig her up. Would you not?

#31 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:39 AM

Well, if she had been buried with some life left in her, of course I'd dig her up. Would you not?

Well obviously she'll have some life in her.
Such as maggots, worms, forms of soil, and yeah the obvious a decaying carcass.
yeah sure dig her right up, bro. Give her a shower afterwards.

edited for punctuation.

Edited by Derriere, 03 October 2010 - 10:40 AM.

#32 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:46 AM

Well obviously she'll have some life in her.
Such as maggots, worms, forms of soil, and yeah the obvious a decaying carcass.
yeah sure dig her right up, bro. Give her a shower afterwards.

edited for punctuation.

Very interesting point, but my grandma is still alive, and I'd like to see her live as long as possible. There's just been no one talking about her so, many seem to think she's dead. I'm just gonna have to start talking more about her, and maybe all will realize she is indeed alive, and never was truly dead. Like a thread, you know?

#33 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:44 AM

No. /End

#34 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:29 AM

Posted Image
May he assist you in your journey of finding your great great grandmother AND digging her up from her soft comfy bed of maggots, worms, creepy crawlies and mud.

#35 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:28 AM

Is it bad that I want to make a necrophilia joke?

I've been reading too much Cyanide & Happiness :thumbsup:

#36 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:31 AM

Posted Image

This guy is located in one convenient locations........in Africa.

Isn't it Haiti that is more well known for zombifying? Just saying.

#37 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:31 AM

I so dont care. If im not interested in a topic I dont read it to begin with, or not much of it. I dont really care if a topic is 5years old (wasnt here 5yrs ago, so yeah). Theres many new people so its basicly the same as starting a new topic of the same subject anyhow. If theres still no interest itll just go down the drain again.. untill someone digs it up ;)
So if I find a 6year old topic and actually want to put my opinion there.. should I post it there or just remake the whole thing?

#38 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:41 AM

I so dont care. If im not interested in a topic I dont read it to begin with, or not much of it. I dont really care if a topic is 5years old (wasnt here 5yrs ago, so yeah). Theres many new people so its basicly the same as starting a new topic of the same subject anyhow. If theres still no interest itll just go down the drain again.. untill someone digs it up ;)
So if I find a 6year old topic and actually want to put my opinion there.. should I post it there or just remake the whole thing?

I would be a fan of starting it anew so that the old thread can die in peace. Maybe do a little something like this.

So guys, I'd like to discuss grave-digging. It's been done before but I think that there are new opinions out there.

Here is mine
Here is mine
Here is mine
Here is mine
Here is mine
Here is mine
Here is mine
Here is mine

I made sure to make the "Here is mine" several lines long, because if your opinion is "I think it's pretty cool," you obviously had nothing to add to the topic in the first place and deserve to be beaten with a trout for bringing it up.

#39 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:59 PM

I think it's fine.

Both the necrophilia joke, and the gravedigging.

It's just out of habit that most of us make a point to tell people to STFU. Especially when it's in the neopets sections, or in the programming threads, or guides and such. Most of that is dead for a reason, it's outdated.

But in forums like GeneralChat, you could revive pages and pages of threads and not run out of material. Try reading the whole thread first, before bumping it though. We've had some epic times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users