• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:46 PM

I see this item is below 100k. Can someone tell me why, as last time I looked it seems like it was over 300k.

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

They are now given out by LagQuest KeyQuest

#3 TokenFembot

TokenFembot
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

Key Quest is giving them out with Silver and Gold keys.

Either stockpile now, or if you haven't gotten that avatar yet, you should do that sometime soon while prices are low. (Give it a while, they'll go lower...)

#4 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

Key Quest is giving them out with Silver and Gold keys.

Either stockpile now, or if you haven't gotten that avatar yet, you should do that sometime soon while prices are low. (Give it a while, they'll go lower...)

This is actually why I'm asking. Will Key Quest keep giving them out? Does it end at any time?

#5 TokenFembot

TokenFembot
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:52 PM

This is actually why I'm asking. Will Key Quest keep giving them out? Does it end at any time?

Oh, haha, you should have said that then.
Since they only started giving out Snorkle Snouts with the Halloween prizes, and since Snorkle Snouts are a Spooky food, I'd assume that as soon as the Halloween event is over (a month or two, maybe?) the Snorkle Snouts will stop being given out.

#6 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:55 PM

Oh, haha, you should have said that then.
Since they only started giving out Snorkle Snouts with the Halloween prizes, and since Snorkle Snouts are a Spooky food, I'd assume that as soon as the Halloween event is over (a month or two, maybe?) the Snorkle Snouts will stop being given out.

Ok. I'm trying to get a few mill built up for an investment account so I was thinking about hoarding these. Any idea what the price was before key quest was giving them out?

#7 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:10 PM

Ok. I'm trying to get a few mill built up for an investment account so I was thinking about hoarding these. Any idea what the price was before key quest was giving them out?

serious question?

last time I looked it seems like it was over 300k.

#8 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:11 PM

serious question?

That was like 2 years ago :thumbsup:

#9 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:31 PM

That was like 2 years ago :thumbsup:

I saw them around 200k pre-KQ giveaway :X

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go UB for a year though..

#10 Milodar

Milodar
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:31 PM

Well, this totally ruins RSing Spooky Foods for me. Not that there's ever any room for good items to restock anymore.

#11 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:34 PM

im holding some of those and some of gourment cooking for your pet in my sdb. gonna be a long wait before theyre good again :<

#12 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:37 PM

im holding some of those and some of gourment cooking for your pet in my sdb. gonna be a long wait before theyre good again :<

I'd dump GCFYP sometime next July :X
These prices dropped dramatically during this August and as more neopets people obtain the avatar the lower it will go. :<

#13 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:51 PM

I would rather RS snorkle than play lagquest to get it.

#14 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

keyquest never lags for me. only thing annoying about it is when people quit.

#15 Naded

Naded
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:05 PM

I've bought around 25 of them and shoved them in my SDB. Paid like 60k each so I couldn't really go wrong I guess. They ARE avatar items Posted Image

#16 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:48 AM

I can't believe they're down to 60k. I think I'm gonna wait until toward the end of the month to buy them. Hopefully they'll deflate more.

#17 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:01 PM

I can't believe they're down to 60k. I think I'm gonna wait until toward the end of the month to buy them. Hopefully they'll deflate more.

I would say the middle of the month will be cheapest, when there are more insupply

however, the end of the month when people think it'd be a good idea to unload. So it could be really cheap

Or people will be smart and let it trickle, so it'l be expensive :o

I guess you could do both :p

#18 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:03 PM

Decided to buy about 20 of them. I feel like that's a nice round number to gain a profit from. I'm pretty impatient so I don't wanna buy too many.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users