Photo

Near Death Experiences.

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#51 Milodar

Milodar
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:25 PM

I got hit by a car, and while it wasn't that serious (I got grazed and got off with just a gash in my left leg) in the process of it happening I was pretty much ready to either be really hurt or die while biking out of the way as fast I possibly could.

I almost drowned when I was a little kid, because I was in this floaty thing and it gave out and I was like 3 and didn't know how to swim. It was an 8 foot deep pool.

I overdosed on a drug I will not name on accident back when I did drugs.

More recently, got dangerously close to alcohol poisoning. :thumbsup:

#52 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:02 PM

I got hit by a car, and while it wasn't that serious (I got grazed and got off with just a gash in my left leg) in the process of it happening I was pretty much ready to either be really hurt or die while biking out of the way as fast I possibly could.

I almost drowned when I was a little kid, because I was in this floaty thing and it gave out and I was like 3 and didn't know how to swim. It was an 8 foot deep pool.

I overdosed on a drug I will not name on accident back when I did drugs.

More recently, got dangerously close to alcohol poisoning. :thumbsup:

There's such thing as alcohol poisoning? What you drinking tonic? lol

#53 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:17 PM

This may seem a tad insensitive, but I'll still occasionally catch myself chuckling at this mental image I have of him pacing back and forth crying with a fucking hammer lodged in his head. I will honestly say that was one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen in my life.

Reminds me of the time when I almost stepped on my friend's finger haha. I didn't knew what happened and I came in thru the backdoor of the class while some people were lookin' at me. Well apparently I almost stepped on his finger :p

#54 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:21 PM

edit ..... nvm nobody needs to know that.

Ya, you can get alcohol poisoning.

#55 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 04:40 AM

Can you tell me where you saw the vid? I kinda wanna see it.

I feel kind of guilty letting other people watch it, but if you're really sure I can send you a link through PM. I'll have to bug my friend to find it for me though, since he gave me the link in the first place.

#56 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 06:12 AM

I feel kind of guilty letting other people watch it, but if you're really sure I can send you a link through PM. I'll have to bug my friend to find it for me though, since he gave me the link in the first place.

I'm kinda desensitized to that sort of imagery.

#57 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:14 AM

Are you serious?
I really hope you're not old enough to drink.

#58 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:14 AM

Are you serious?
I really hope you're not old enough to drink.

12 is old enough to drink.

#59 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:22 AM

Any age is old enough to drink , just not by legal standards Posted Image

Edited by Derriere, 06 October 2010 - 10:22 AM.

#60 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:41 AM

12 is old enough to drink.

I hope you get liver damage from all your drinking. Aeauheaheu.

Edited by Gee, 06 October 2010 - 10:41 AM.

#61 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

I hope you get liver damage from all your drinking. Aeauheaheu.

your kitsune

#62 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:15 PM

your kitsune

bro i'm pretty sure she left like two years ago now. We emailed back and forth a few months ago though. She's getting married or got married.

#63 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:16 PM

bro i'm pretty sure she left like two years ago now. We emailed back and forth a few months ago though. She's getting married or got married.

thats ange bro.
how did she know i drink alot and only kit harrased me all the time about it being unhealthy

#64 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:21 PM

thats ange bro.
how did she know i drink alot and only kit harrased me all the time about it being unhealthy

Pure coincidence.

#65 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:26 PM

your kitsune

whos that
its also kind of obvious you drink lots... i mean you make threads about smoking a shitload of weed so i can only assume you drink a shitload of liquor

#66 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:28 PM

whos that
its also kind of obvious you drink lots... i mean you make threads about smoking a shitload of weed so i can only assume you drink a shitload of liquor

stalker

#67 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:45 PM

stalker

When you make threads about getting wasted and bragging about it, I'm pretty sure anyone can find out that you're a compulsive drinker and a stoner. Not hard to figure out. Posted Image

#68 Milodar

Milodar
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:35 AM

...Yeah... Just drink. A lot. All at once. It'll happen eventually.

Edited by ThePanfork, 07 October 2010 - 06:35 AM.

#69 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

I remembered once when I was listening to songs with my ipod while crossing the road. I didn't notice that the traffic light had already turned red and I suddenly felt a strong gust of wind blew against my back. Then I realized that a car just drove by with insane speed.

#70 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:25 PM

3 years ago I went to Yosemite National Park. My dad and I went on the Half Dome hike which is like 8 and a half miles (very rough terrain and basically 1 mile up) one way. Basically when you hit half dome you can either A. Rest and take in the scenic view, or B. Climb up Half Dome via cable ropes. Now I climbed the ropes easily and stayed up on the rock for about 20 minutes relaxing while my dad stayed down in the lower area. While descending the ropes some guy lost his hat and I watched it fly beyond the ropes and quickly tumble down the side of the rock. While watching I took a step down and lost my footing but held on to the rope. The man behind me helped me up and I was freaked out for the next 12 hours while we hiked back and drove out of Yosemite (along the mountain side) worrying we could easily tumble off like the mans hat. Here's a picture of the cables I was climbing:

Posted Image

This is a generic photo since my dad has the photos of the actual trip. The top of the rock is basically a mile from the valley floor the actual drop from the sides are like 400-500 feet or something and I think off the top of the rock is like 600-700 feet.

#71 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:06 PM

Near death, out surfing yesterday got smashed by a wave into a rock, luckily landed on my back and only got a lot of cuts stitches in my legs.. couldve been much worse

#72 aneoguy

aneoguy
  • 397 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

some like sad stories in here lol

#73 angeladarling

angeladarling
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:03 PM

Nothing like almost getting hit head on by a drunk driver who fell asleep at the wheel and was missing the entire front end of his car.

#74 aneoguy

aneoguy
  • 397 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:13 PM

ive never been near death experiences but i mean like.. im always getting hurt boxing and i BMX alot and full off on jumps which HURTS!lol

#75 Eyesore

Eyesore
  • 259 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:57 PM

When I was .....16...me and friend were walking home one night. Two hispanic dudes pulled up in a church parking lot right in front of us and got out with crowbars. They chased us for about a half a mile. The paper the next day said that the cops were looking for two hispanic males matching their description. They apparently put two other guys in the ICU. @@

Needless to say, I'm a little more vigilant and a little more armed when I go out in public.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users