Photo

Near Death Experiences.

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:21 PM

When I was like... 1 1/2 years old, I electrocuted myself with a lamp, I almost died and when I recovered the doctors were afraid that I would lose my hand, fortunately I still have both...

Then when I was 8 I was with my parents in another very rural city in my country, and I was playing with my cousin and we were competing over who was the fastest, and I started running... but I didn't noticed the train was starting, so I started crossing the lines and my dad saved me... it's a very shocking memory... the train went really close to us...

#77 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:32 PM

When I was .....16...me and friend were walking home one night. Two hispanic dudes pulled up in a church parking lot right in front of us and got out with crowbars. They chased us for about a half a mile. The paper the next day said that the cops were looking for two hispanic males matching their description. They apparently put two other guys in the ICU. @@

Needless to say, I'm a little more vigilant and a little more armed when I go out in public.

:x3::x3::x3:

I'm sorry, I actually laughed out loud at that one. Two random people got out of their cars and chased you for no reason? That would have been terrifying for me had I been in your position..

#78 Eyesore

Eyesore
  • 259 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

:x3::x3::x3:

I'm sorry, I actually laughed out loud at that one. Two random people got out of their cars and chased you for no reason? That would have been terrifying for me had I been in your position..

Yeah, middle of the night and I guess they had nothing better to do -_-

In retrospect it is kinda funny/scary. At the time, though, the adrenaline was pumping so hard all I was thinking was "Run run run." Didn't have too much time to be scared then. Was much scarier the next day when we found out they got somebody else.

#79 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:20 AM

There's such thing as alcohol poisoning? What you drinking tonic? lol

Thats a joke right?

When I was .....16...me and friend were walking home one night. Two hispanic dudes pulled up in a church parking lot right in front of us and got out with crowbars. They chased us for about a half a mile. The paper the next day said that the cops were looking for two hispanic males matching their description. They apparently put two other guys in the ICU. @@

Needless to say, I'm a little more vigilant and a little more armed when I go out in public.

Thats pretty scary, I myself cannot handle being followed even normally, im paranoid that way. xD

Edited by Milady, 14 October 2010 - 09:22 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users