Photo

Frozen Account Stories

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:54 PM

Of the 10 years that I've been playing on and off, I think I've only had about 3 total accounts get iced.

#1 I was still fairly new. If you changed your name to "Account Frozen" or "Frozen Account" or something like that, then it automatically just ices you. I figured I'd test this theory (with a spare account of course).

#2 I had AB'ed on my account and about 3 others simultaneously using proxies for months and one day my main is frozen. No reason is given so I figured I'd just give it a shot and email to see if getting it back would be a possibility. Surprisingly, they said that they have no clue why my account was frozen and they said they would give it back to me. They unfreezed my main but I had forgotten my password so I attempted the email recovery to find out that there was no email attached to the account. I email them explaining the situation but they said they cannot do anything unless they have proof that it's me. I accurately describe everything that was in my account as per their request and they still say they couldn't. After a few weeks of infrequent email exchanges, I gave up.

#3 Actually just got iced this morning for AB'ing. Forgot to turn it off last night and was in magic with some pretty retarded settings. Came back after I went out with some friends to find an RS ban, a fuck ton of good MP's, and I just sat there thinking "Well, I'm fucked."

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:00 PM

I had an account.

I did something stupid.

It got iced.

The end.

#3 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:04 PM

I had an account.

I did something stupid.

It got iced.

The end.

I had an account.

I ABed for the longest hours.

It got iced.
First time for cheating.

Lesson learned.
The End

#4 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:23 PM

I had an account

I ABed without pauses for the whole day

It got iced. Didn't know until I went to take a peek. ( Did not want that account anymore, tbh )

TNT loves me and helped me rid my account

THE END

#5 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:27 PM

none of my accounts have been iced yet. hopefully it stays that way :p

#6 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:32 PM

I'll beat PRBM to the punch and preemptively state that the following image is for everyone who posts in this thread.

Posted Image

You're in a cheating community. Don't expect any sympathy when you get frozen ;)

#7 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:37 PM

I'll beat PRBM to the punch and preemptively state that the following image is for everyone who posts in this thread.

Posted Image

You're in a cheating community. Don't expect any sympathy when you get frozen ;)

Actually this is more of a place to help people learn how not to get frozen and what is wrong, what is right :) I don't see anything wrong with it =\

#8 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:40 PM

Actually this is more of a place to help people learn how not to get frozen and what is wrong, what is right :) I don't see anything wrong with it =\

*shrug*

You can give all the advice you want, but people will still do dumb shit, and people will still get frozen.

I'll even make this easy for you.

The One Step Guide To Keep Your Odds Of Getting Frozen Low

1. Don't let a program do what is humanly impossible.

THE END

#9 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:14 AM

*shrug*

You can give all the advice you want, but people will still do dumb shit, and people will still get frozen.

I'll even make this easy for you.

The One Step Guide To Keep Your Odds Of Getting Frozen Low

1. Don't let a program do what is humanly impossible.

THE END

It is all about greed ^^

#10 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:16 AM

It is all about greed ^^

It's about taking shots. You miss 100% of the chances you don't take.

Remember kids, no guts no glory.

Now that's real talk.

#11 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:23 AM

Now that's real talk.

And if I get frozen? Time to start singing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

Alcohol somewhat unrelated.

#12 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:38 AM

i got pretty tired of playing for 6 years any only ever having 300,000nps and feeling like i was getting nowhere in earning them, so i looked into cheating and downloaded a couple of multy trainers you know the ones that play for you, played the dubloon disaster one and got a trophey it got accepted and i was like cool, then i played with a couple of others not knowing what i was doing but likeing tha fact i could get 3000nps per trainer and i got i'ced for cheating at flash games,

it wasn't my main so i was ok with it until i sold one of my accounts to someone who used it to score send and i got chain frozen all my accounts and friends and family accounts that had signed up using my link were ic'ed i wasn't happy and they refused to give it back

#13 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:00 AM

Now that's real talk.

Although this is more like a troll post, I follow this law for realz :p

#14 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:14 AM

Although this is more like a troll post, I follow this law for realz :p

Just because I'm trolling doesn't mean I'm lying :shifty:

#15 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:17 AM

Just because I'm trolling doesn't mean I'm lying :shifty:

Yeah :)

To show that I ain't trolling ;)
Bought Lost Desert Krawk Morphing Potion for xxx in xxx
Found Lost Desert Krawk Morphing Potion, attempting to purchase.

By the way, kids. Don't make me a model to follow. It ain't my problem if you get frozen for AB-ing at Magic or any dangerous shops

Edited by Ephemeral, 06 October 2010 - 03:18 AM.

#16 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:57 AM

Man, this week totally sucks. First of all, I physically feel like I have an alien inside my ovaries that is eating it's way out of my body. Secondly, it's the busiest week of the month at work and I'm soooo tired. (Boo hoo!) And thirdly... JCR HAS STOLEN MY THUNDER.Posted Image
On the bright side: I've never been frozen.

#17 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 04:41 AM

When I was like 10.
I had an account.
Some bitches from "The Neopian Orphanage" guild who used to be my friends on there made up some story and got a prominent member to hate me, LOL.
They reported me for something I don't know what.
My account got iced.

THE END.

#18 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:08 AM

Iced my very first account myself years ago. Was 100% legit, I just didn't feel like playing anymore.

Next account I sent a billion codestones and faeries to my main from 23 sides every day (x.x). Iced.

Next account I autobought. Like a moron, I left it running all the time and did stuff on the same account at the same time. Took months, but finally snagged an UB in food, bragged on the Neoboards, then iced.

#19 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:49 AM

When I was like 10.
I had an account.
Some bitches from "The Neopian Orphanage" guild who used to be my friends on there made up some story and got a prominent member to hate me, LOL.
My account got iced.

THE END.

Wow and I am surprised you are not taking revenge. I would plot out my revenge step by step and execute it with style. I must make sure ALL of them gets frozen. NO ONE plays with me and walk away chuckling.

#20 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:58 AM

i got pretty tired of playing for 6 years any only ever having 300,000nps and feeling like i was getting nowhere in earning them, so i looked into cheating and downloaded a couple of multy trainers you know the ones that play for you, played the dubloon disaster one and got a trophey it got accepted and i was like cool, then i played with a couple of others not knowing what i was doing but likeing tha fact i could get 3000nps per trainer and i got i'ced for cheating at flash games,

it wasn't my main so i was ok with it until i sold one of my accounts to someone who used it to score send and i got chain frozen all my accounts and friends and family accounts that had signed up using my link were ic'ed i wasn't happy and they refused to give it back

Trying to read through your lack of punctuation really made my head hurt.
Weak sauce.

#21 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:31 AM

I lost my first main for saying 'Google it' ont he fucking neoboard back in the day, and the second one was for starting the Ghost hoax shit where me and my nfs gifted candy and shit around halloween. I had a picture of the gentleman from Buffy up on my lookup and some child reported me saying I both a) gave their grandma a heartattack and b) made them scared to go on the neoboards.

fucking pussies ruining it for everyone.
It was nothing but a gifting deal. :|

These arent even HAHA worthy.

#22 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:34 AM

When I was like 10.
I had an account.
My account got iced.

THE END.

LOL, social status is a bitch anywhere I guess.
I hope that's an Adoption Agency guild lol.

#23 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:42 AM

Trying to read through your lack of punctuation really made my head hurt.
Weak sauce.

this is a forum not an English class..

#24 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:22 AM

Doesnt mean you should forget your manners and make shit impossible to read :thumbsup:

#25 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:23 AM

LOLOLOL
Posted Image

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users