Photo

Frozen Account Stories

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:37 AM

Wow and I am surprised you are not taking revenge. I would plot out my revenge step by step and execute it with style. I must make sure ALL of them gets frozen. NO ONE plays with me and walk away chuckling.

How could I take revenge on that. Besides, I was 10, haha. Not like I could wrap my head on being vindictive. I just made a new account. :\ I was so PO'd because that account had a lab ray and you know how even 200k neopoints was a huge deal back in early 2000's.

LOL, social status is a bitch anywhere I guess.
I hope that's an Adoption Agency guild lol.

Lol it was. It was nice actually until all this drama happened. Posted Image Whatever!

Edited by Gee, 06 October 2010 - 08:37 AM.

#27 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:46 AM

my first account got frozen because someone hacked it, at the same time i got a message from someone reading 'hey can i get some NP's? im poor." Hacker responded 'no, go to hell.'
Boom.
Frozen.

Second account got frozen last halloween cause i made like 80 accounts and sent all the trick or treat things to my main. woops. my fault.

#28 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:07 PM

My first account was banned just because I told jazz_invincible to go away. I got tired of everyone making boards about him. Haven't been frozen since ^__^

#29 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:33 PM

My first account was banned just because I told jazz_invincible to go away. I got tired of everyone making boards about him. Haven't been frozen since ^__^

Oh my that's so lame. TNT NP is not a kindergarten. Posted Image

#30 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:35 PM

Didn't he turn out to be fake or something? I heard he was and got super mad that I got banned just because TNT was way overprotective of him for no reason.

#31 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:45 PM

Didn't he turn out to be fake or something? I heard he was and got super mad that I got banned just because TNT was way overprotective of him for no reason.

I doubt it. It should be somewhere along the line of verbal abuse / unfriendly attitude etc. but either way TNT had nothing better to do lol.

#32 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:56 PM

How could I take revenge on that. Besides, I was 10, haha. Not like I could wrap my head on being vindictive. I just made a new account. :\ I was so PO'd because that account had a lab ray and you know how even 200k neopoints was a huge deal back in early 2000's.

I actually took revenge even when I was 7 :)

Edited by Ephemeral, 06 October 2010 - 09:56 PM.

#33 Cabral

Cabral
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:14 PM

Ive only had 1 account iced before for cheating on a flash game this was like 5 years ago
i was using some program to slow down flash games and was cheating on advert attack got a trophy 1 month tried again next month and frozen ;d slowed the game down to much and got an impossible score. Lost a well named grey koi =/ had recently got it painted to from the rainbow fountain fairy

Just started playing again 5 years later still had an account that i had from that time 65 months old =)

#34 wade008

wade008
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

Got my first account iced for scamming, way back before I ever knew about hacking :p

#35 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:59 PM

Mmmmm first few accounts bant cause of NP exploit. After that all my accounts have been iced due to it being on the ip that was doing the NP bullshit. Every time I lol'ed.

#36 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:36 AM

My main got iced last week for no reason.The ban reason was white space and I still have no answer from TNT..... I hate the Nick team, 'tis all their fault :(

#37 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:29 AM

you should try to contact the german support,tsvetelinka. they must be pretty fast replying and you have a good chance to get your account back. maybe it's just frozen for safety, because you got cged or something. if you want to try and need help with the translation, drop me a pm ;)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users