Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#226 Nonewhat

Nonewhat
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:47 AM

My main account was frozen last evening. Reason: This account was found to be purchasing or selling Neopoints.
I lost my Krawk, Draik, and other two pets I had on there. A friend of mine (who I sent very little np to) was also frozen, so I feel they are connected. Sent in my first ticket the other day, but I will keep doing so in hopes they will unfreeze my account.

#227 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:38 AM

wonder how TNT know that the account was purchasing/selling Neopoints unless the other party rat on you.

#228 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:53 AM

Shops you AB in: plushie, books, attic
Refresh Time: default
OCR time: .3-.6
Haggle Time: .4-.7

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? 6-8 hours

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? I use AAA

What Browser are you using? google chrome

What version of that browser are you using? newest one

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? no

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) NP generator

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant.
I proxied my main after i found out that the proxy I bought was too slow to RS. I have my own internet connection line as well as my neighbors internet line. First thing to get banned was the account I AB on from AAA overnight. It them seemed that neo linked all my accounts that were related or logged in to similar IP's over the course of a few weeks. They chained iced my accounts. I think its safe to say that even proxies arent going to always get you passed their system. (I had a elite proxy that I bought and they still linked the accounts.) If your going to stash your goods, make sure you NEVER logged into another IP that can link you. It seems someone actually did some investigating when they went out on an icing spree. If i play again ill be smarter next time around.

I ABed at the AAA like a madman at like 3am at night till I wake up around 9-10 in the morning.(Not smart)

wonder how TNT know that the account was purchasing/selling Neopoints unless the other party rat on you.

they keep logs of it. when you send an item, it logs it, the accept/decline page when someone gifts you something is probably logged.

#229 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:57 AM

Had two accounts frozen for ABing. Although one of the two that was frozen had never been ABed on before which was weird. They were on different IPs. One was 9 years old and the other was 7 years old. I lost about 21mil, a VWN plushie pet, and a VWN BD pet. I was ABing in Magic for about 2 hours with a few breaks and my times weren't that fast 2.5-3 refresh, .8 pre-haggle, .6 OCR. I only bought 3 low end MPs, but I got owned anyway.

#230 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:34 AM

Had two accounts frozen for ABing. Although one of the two that was frozen had never been ABed on before which was weird. They were on different IPs. One was 9 years old and the other was 7 years old. I lost about 21mil, a VWN plushie pet, and a VWN BD pet. I was ABing in Magic for about 2 hours with a few breaks and my times weren't that fast 2.5-3 refresh, .8 pre-haggle, .6 OCR. I only bought 3 low end MPs, but I got owned anyway.

i dont even bother with low end MP because its a waste of time. Smuggle draik/krawk MP's is the way to go :D

I also learned something new I might add, I went on suicide runs to the magic shop on purpose with 0.05 prehaggle/OCR time. I managed to pick up some high end potions then tried to self freeze. I tried to log back into the account and the reason for being frozen changed from " self freeze" to "auto buy" lol

those bastards

Shops you AB in: plushie, books, attic
Refresh Time: default
OCR time: .3-.6
Haggle Time: .4-.7

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? 6-8 hours

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? I use AAA

What Browser are you using? google chrome

What version of that browser are you using? newest one

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? no

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) NP generator

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant.
I proxied my main after i found out that the proxy I bought was too slow to RS. I have my own internet connection line as well as my neighbors internet line. First thing to get banned was the account I AB on from AAA overnight. It them seemed that neo linked all my accounts that were related or logged in to similar IP's over the course of a few weeks. They chained iced my accounts. I think its safe to say that even proxies arent going to always get you passed their system. (I had a elite proxy that I bought and they still linked the accounts.) If your going to stash your goods, make sure you NEVER logged into another IP that can link you. It seems someone actually did some investigating when they went out on an icing spree. If i play again ill be smarter next time around.

I ABed at the AAA like a madman at like 3am at night till I wake up around 9-10 in the morning.(Not smart)

they keep logs of it. when you send an item, it logs it, the accept/decline page when someone gifts you something is probably logged.

they def keep logs. the page where you accept/decline is even titled "TRANSACTION LOG" be careful what you send. I had a private proxy set up for an account that I send items to and that account got frozen. It was on a seperate computer and never AB once ever lol.

Edited by cellarbro, 17 August 2011 - 10:31 AM.

#231 nullepart

nullepart
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:32 PM

Today I got maybe 6 accounts frozen. All in 3 hours. Hahaha yes!!!! Pretty dope, right? NOPE.

#232 Zepar

Zepar
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

Frozen for using multiple accounts and selling/buying nps/items/neopets ¬¬

#233 iQaLex

iQaLex
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:32 AM

yea buyable items i think its a faster way and less suspicious

#234 Inida

Inida
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

It seems like abrosia is the most common cause of freezing. Is it the way the program operates or the times people set? Some seem fairly modest.

#235 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:06 AM

Today I got maybe 6 accounts frozen. All in 3 hours. Hahaha yes!!!! Pretty dope, right? NOPE.

Chain freezed?
Did all the account used the same IP?

#236 RubberBand

RubberBand
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:20 AM

It seems like abrosia is the most common cause of freezing. Is it the way the program operates or the times people set? Some seem fairly modest.

I don't know, I just read this whole thread as I'm going to start ABing and want to learn from others' mistakes Posted Image and while pretty much everyone who has been frozen in this thread has used Abrosia, correlation doesn't = causation. There are many other common factors here that would more likely be the cause eg ABing too long, going after the big ticket items, both ABing and SSing (which would probably lead to TNT looking closer at the accounts) and transferring NP/items between accounts.

#237 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:39 PM

Score Sending is a big cause of freezing too.
I tried to log onto my Neo at school and found all my accounts frozen. I think it was because of the score sending (first time I used it in a long time) OR something I posted on the neoboards. I swear, people report you for the dumbest of bullshit on there and the TNT doesn't even bother to review the message. They just auto-freeze you T_T

#238 legacycm

legacycm
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:40 PM

Frozen for cheating in Flash games!

Using sLAUGHTER's SSer, set all scores to maxed 1000 NP's and set timer to 1 second, was suiciding to see which scores actually got through!

In the end, I ended up making about 120k but that was probably due to 5x weekend. Hmmm...

80% of the scores from Game IDs 1000-1300 got through without reviews o.o...

So IDK if that helps you ppl who suicide SS, only time will tell...

#239 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:04 PM

frozen v_V

not my shell, either. my MAIN

d'aw fun while it lasted.

#240 semore

semore
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:17 PM

ouch :(

#241 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:18 PM

-___-

#242 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:23 PM

-.- how did you get frozen?

#243 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:25 PM

Ban reason:

This account was found to be purchasing or selling Neopoints, Items and/or Pets.

#244 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:14 PM

that sucks, not even for cheating

#245 trixz1

trixz1
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:54 PM

wow that sux wat did u get frozen for?

#246 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:55 PM

wow that sux wat did u get frozen for?

You didn't even bother to read any of the posts, did you?

#247 Yeliza

Yeliza
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

poor you, i would think that they would've cought you sooner for cheating

#248 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

It's better than some of the posts from last night...

PS don't ruin it. He probably thinks spamming to 500 posts will still get him advanced... :p

lol! i'm sure thats the intent.

poor you, i would think that they would've cought you sooner for cheating

wait, who are you again?

#249 trixz1

trixz1
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:46 PM

It's better than some of the posts from last night...

PS don't ruin it. He probably thinks spamming to 500 posts will still get him advanced... :p

No I dont think that not to b rude but i dnt think getting 500post will get u an advanced membership..

You didn't even bother to read any of the posts, did you?

Yes i did ...but this wasnt the forum i posted on I think it was a new forum by Pixi n she said something like " I got frozen not even my shell account but my main" n I swear there was like three pple that posted on it n I was askin her wat she got frozen for.....:sorry:

#250 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

No I dont think that not to b rude but i dnt think getting 500post will get u an advanced membership..

Posted Image
How interesting. Tell me more.

On topic: 2 months ago I was chain frozen (except for 1 account left) for buying/selling items/pets whatever and have yet to receive a response from my initial report to get my account back.
That account had used several programs here for several months prior so I think the cause was because I was unsafe transferring bought and sold pets around accounts.
Anyway, I'm sending another response today and will post updates.. gonna get my main back if it's the last thing I do, lol.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users