Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#301 cibomatto

cibomatto
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:40 PM

That IS a legit PB, just because I don't play 100% legit on all of my accounts doesn't mean that all of my accounts are like that. I have two VERY legit main accounts that have never ABed or SS and all the items on those accounts were earned from hard work.

Yung, I just re-read myself and I realized I sounded super rude xD I'm sorry ;A; *that's what happens when English isn't your mother tongue.....and when you never read what you type!* u.u ;;

How did neo link the legit accounts with the illegit ones though *--* *assuming you are using a proxy*

I am tempted to try Proxies for buying items but seems like even using Proxies won't save you from TNT OTL

Edited by cocorosie, 18 January 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#302 becaroo

becaroo
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

Frozen a week ago on my main for buying items. ; -;

Hadn't played in years, logged on, played a few games, then had someone trad me 2mil+5mil worth of items. sold them and spent the money in less then 24hours. frozen 3 days later. my bad.

< is stupid.

#303 RayF

RayF
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:42 PM

Was just frozen for using autobuyer:(

#304 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:48 PM

Yung, I just re-read myself and I realized I sounded super rude xD I'm sorry ;A; *that's what happens when English isn't your mother tongue.....and when you never read what you type!* u.u ;;

How did neo link the legit accounts with the illegit ones though *--* *assuming you are using a proxy*

I am tempted to try Proxies for buying items but seems like even using Proxies won't save you from TNT OTL

Neo has never linked my legit accounts with my illegit accounts. I utilize a VPN and I have 2 side accounts that I make for each main account I have. The only time a chain freeze occurs is if one of my mains gets a chain freeze, I lose the main and I lose the two sides that I have clearly connected to that main account.

Legit or illegit neither has mixed because I am careful when using my accounts.

#305 Luella

Luella
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:47 PM

Frozen on one of my crappier side accounts when using an SSer for the first time - practicing.
Accidently sent a score higher than the highest score.

< im a speeeeeecial

#306 Feral

Feral
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:39 PM

Some of my accounts got chain frozen for ABing when I haven't AB'd on any of those accounts, or in general for years...

All I did was use those for roleplaying. lmao.

#307 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

frozen for ABing, any chance of getting my acc back? (I assume no)

#308 EvilBunnyFooFoo

EvilBunnyFooFoo
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

I was iced yesterday... For SS. Yet I am not sure why or how since I researched times, scores etc. thoroughly. I contacted them to find out... So we shall see.

#309 thesauce

thesauce
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:42 AM

Officially frozen for 'scamming'. Quite common. Actually frozen for buying and selling Neocash items. A different kind of freeze to everyone else on the page :thumbsup:

Edited by thesauce, 04 February 2012 - 04:47 AM.

#310 Subtle

Subtle
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:49 PM

I was cg'ed and frozen for my own protection, bleh.

Actually frozen for buying and selling Neocash items.

You'd think they'd be all for that, lol.

#311 jjfaith

jjfaith
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

I AB all the time but never got frozen for that. Instead, I got frozen for AoB, which is weird because the scores were not abnormal at all! I sent a complaint :/

#312 Rift

Rift
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:17 AM

I AB all the time but never got frozen for that. Instead, I got frozen for AoB, which is weird because the scores were not abnormal at all! I sent a complaint :/

Thats sort of what happened to me lols. I believe its the timing, cause i screwed up the timing somewhat :/

Anyway, question: my scores aren't getting reviewed on my new account. Anyone knows why TNT's being such a... nevermind, and what can i do?

#313 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

Thats sort of what happened to me lols. I believe its the timing, cause i screwed up the timing somewhat :/

Anyway, question: my scores aren't getting reviewed on my new account. Anyone knows why TNT's being such a... nevermind, and what can i do?

Your scores aren't reviewed because it isn't high enough for it to be reviewed.
Sometimes they do review scores slightly lower than review score.

If there's a review, there's nothing you can do about it, but wait for them to send you a neomail saying it's accepted.
Isn't it better they don't review though?

Edited by Fireworks, 20 February 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#314 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

Got iced on one of my illegit sides because I was messing around with the score sender for the first time *facepalms*

Tried to send score of 5300 on snowmuncher in.....*stupidity drumroll please* a grand total of one second Posted Image

Taught me a valuable lesson - read the frigging guides first ;)

#315 Rift

Rift
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:54 PM

Your scores aren't reviewed because it isn't high enough for it to be reviewed.
Sometimes they do review scores slightly lower than review score.

If there's a review, there's nothing you can do about it, but wait for them to send you a neomail saying it's accepted.
Isn't it better they don't review though?

Well... the scores were high enough for a trophy. Ok the first post was pretty much rubbish. What I meant was that the scores were sent for review, but I never got an answer back. Sorry for the confusion.

So is this false? -> 'oh you were frozen before so TNT wont accept your scores anymore ha-ha' ?

Edited by Rift, 20 February 2012 - 10:55 PM.

#316 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:43 AM

Well... the scores were high enough for a trophy. Ok the first post was pretty much rubbish. What I meant was that the scores were sent for review, but I never got an answer back. Sorry for the confusion.

So is this false? -> 'oh you were frozen before so TNT wont accept your scores anymore ha-ha' ?

Sometimes they take a while, up to several days to review your score. They are TNT. :/
I don't think the number of times you were frozen would affect the success rate of your review. xD

#317 Waterfall

Waterfall
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:08 AM

I was frozen for scamming.. when I didn't even scam.

#318 Randi

Randi
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

I have never been frozen but have a theory on icing..... Has anyone been iced that have purchased/regularly purchase NC?

#319 zryii

zryii
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

I've had a bad history of getting frozen when I was 100% legit.

First account: YEARS ago, I'm talking like 2004 or 2005 I can't remember, a TNT mod got hacked by a guy known as "Kaos" and went around banning random accounts and hacking others. The next day, me being my naive self, decided to make a Petpage dedicated to the incident with a list of people that got hacked/banned. The next day I was frozen for "breaking the rules multiple times" even though I had never gotten a warning before that.

Second account: On the neoboards, discussing previous frozen accounts. I mention that my account was frozen for discussing the "Kaos" incident and that I assumed that they banned me because they didn't want people to know about it. 5 minutes later I was frozen.

Third account and side: Lasted quite a long time, actually. One day I tried to log into my email to find the password had been changed. They had also gotten into my Neo account and posted on the Neoboards saying something along the lines of "_____ needs to change his password". I did a recovery and got the account back, they didn't even take anything. The next day I was frozen "for my protection" along with a side account that had some nice pets. I emailed them at least two dozen times and they never unfroze it. About a year later they finally replied saying that I was frozen too long ago and that they couldn't unfreeze it. Gave up on neo.

Fifth account: Frozen sometime between my third account and now. Decided to try and log on randomly 6 months ago to find out it was frozen. Don't know when or why.

Now on my 6th account, decided "fuck being legit" since that only got me 5 banned accounts.

TL;DR: TNT really hates me.

#320 dratini

dratini
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

First ever account banned when I was a lot younger for trying to say 'bitch' three times in a row on my guild boards lol
Second account banned for 'cheating on flash games' before I even knew it was possible.. I was not a happy kid
Third account banned yesterday for 'scamming other users'.. only illegit thing I've ever done is buy relatively small amounts of NPs from users on here (in ETS form) and it's been a week or two since the last lot. I give people stuff, not take from them lol now not a happy 19 year old

Edited by dratini, 23 March 2012 - 03:09 PM.

#321 RayX00

RayX00
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

Shops you AB in: Bookshop and furniture
Refresh Time: 8-10
OCR time: 0.0-0.0
Haggle Time: 0.4-0.7

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? 4hours, as long as I don't get banned.

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? yeah, but the settings are slow, and you don't get much out of that

What Browser are you using? FF

What version of that browser are you using? Uhh. The newest one.

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? No

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender): sLAUGHTER's score sender and autoplayers from this site

Have you been iced/chain iced previously using your current IP address? frozen previously cuz sent an insane score of 7000+ on Kass Basher (so naive at the time with AoB)

Practically crying now...half a decent BD set, lab ray, a great gallery, items worth 50mil+, 8 mil....all gone. Anyone nice and willing to give me a 36 month shell I could start using as my main? Plz help.

#322 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

OCR time: 0.0-0.0
Haggle Time: 0.4-0.7

Posted Image

#323 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

I was frozen in 2010 for "buying and Selling Neopoints, using Auto buyers etc etc"
All I did was send a load of Starry PB's and Baby Pb's to a guild account and BANG Frozen!

So I mailed tnt, Explained.. They said no to getting my account back.. So I replied I didnt even know about you can Purchase NP and use programs.. Thanks for Informing me :)

Since then played illegiti and not be banner/warned/Iced or anything :p

Though i do think maybe have Premium and buying loads of NC helps.. (maybe) :D

Shops you AB in: All
Time: default
OCR time: default
Haggle Time: default^
normal settings when I downloaded the program.
Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? 2-4hrs every few days
Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? no.
What Browser are you using? google chrome/FF/Safari (depends how I feel)
What version of that browser are you using? newest one? lol
Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? no.
Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) I Aob, Auto price too and I occasionally SS
Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant.
I dont use Proxies, I dont do anything like that! Mainly because im a Noob and get confused WAY to easily

Edited by Chaz588, 23 March 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#324 peepole

peepole
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

this is complete irrelevant to this thread in some ways because i was frozen not from abing 10 years ago, but because my cousin sent me like 20-30 items at once...they froze me on my birthday too. got angry, so i fapd. fapping solves all the problems.

#325 Dough

Dough
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

Can someone remove this post please, it didn't turn out right and I have no idea how to remove it.

Edited by Dough, 26 March 2012 - 11:45 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users