Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#351 Progoo3

Progoo3
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:36 AM

Jup, it was my main. Well, if I shouldn't get my account back, I'll leave Neopets, then I'll sell my side accounts (which are pretty legal) and take a last bit of profit from my neopets time. At least I have 5 UCs I could sell, if I have to.. and 2 FFQs, still.

I feel your pain :( My main of 6 years was banned also for SSing..Not going to restart again like I did?

#352 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:00 AM

You say you won't restart if you lose a lot... But you always do. I must have lost billions to being frozen, and here I am on my 20th something restart. :|

#353 Crispin

Crispin
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

Whelp, it's over.

Shops you AB in: Stamps, Books
Refresh Time: 4 - 8
OCR time: .1 - 0.5
Haggle Time: 0.1 - 0.2
For a buy time of between 1100ms to 1800 roughly.

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? Until I'm RS banned.

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? Sometimes

What Browser are you using? Chrome

What version of that browser are you using? Latest

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? Yes

Do you use any other programs? Autopricer.

I briefly AB'd in Magic while NP was being slow yesterdayish. Only got two items for about 2k profit each, though they were back-to-back.

Edited by Crispin, 07 May 2012 - 02:13 PM.

#354 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

Being rs banned in itself is pretty dangerous.
From my experience, abing for short periods of time and getting rs bans would almost always result in freezes.
Abing without rs bans doesn't get me frozen even if I leave it out over night.
I think it's the rs ban that's really dangerous, I'm not sure if that is actually the case, but it seems so to me.

#355 Knocturne

Knocturne
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

From my experience, abing for short periods of time and getting rs bans would almost always result in freezes.
I think it's the rs ban that's really dangerous, I'm not sure if that is actually the case, but it seems so to me.

I can support this theory, as shortly after getting a couple successive RS bans, i was frozen.

#356 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:20 AM

come to think of it, that happened to me too..

Edited by DanPh, 08 May 2012 - 10:20 AM.

#357 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:56 AM

I briefly AB'd in Magic while NP was being slow yesterdayish. Only got two items for about 2k profit each, though they were back-to-back.

Just from glancing at recent status updates, it doesn't seem to matter if you buy a big ticket item or not in Magic. Once yoU AB in there, you get iced. I also thought I saw a couple theories floating around about keeping your buy times above 2000ms in Magic.

That's interesting. Do you think you get more RS bans after your account is flagged for suspicious activity, and then if it continues, you get iced? So far, I've only gotten RS banned once, after I accidentally left my ABer running for about 6 hours, so I haven't experienced the RS ban after short periods of ABing yet.

#358 WMGTea

WMGTea
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

That's interesting. Do you think you get more RS bans after your account is flagged for suspicious activity, and then if it continues, you get iced? So far, I've only gotten RS banned once, after I accidentally left my ABer running for about 6 hours, so I haven't experienced the RS ban after short periods of ABing yet.

I don't think it's necessarily the case. I'm on a 30-ish month account and I've been RS banned at least 75 times, but no ice yet. It's a factor that leads towards suspicion but I'd assume that TNT looks into a number of suspicious activities before they actually ban you.

#359 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:24 AM

I've RSed for years. Never been iced for multiple restock bans. I've had up to seven in a row each day... still no ice.

#360 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:33 AM

Got iced for having i luv 69 in my username, had it for years... Don't know why they suddenly clocked me.

#361 Eggy

Eggy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:02 PM

I onced got iced for saying "yo mama" on the NB

#362 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:16 AM

Hi, I got iced..*sigh* SSing for the AC apparently, reviewed one of my MSN scores, when they never reviewed anything before..
Now, any help in what to put as "i got scammed, please give my account back?"

Fixed it now it's not there

Edited by IceQueenHitsugaya, 08 June 2012 - 08:38 AM.

#363 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:26 AM

Posting exactly what your ticket will say isn't smart. I'm sure TNT watches these forums. ;) Sorry you were frozen, but to my knowledge, the ticket system is backlogged with tickets from like January. You most probably won't be getting a reply any time soon. If you want to participate in the ACVII, you're better off making a new account.

Edited by 2013, 08 June 2012 - 08:41 AM.

#364 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

Then why not edit out what she said in your post, let her edit it out of hers. Problem solved ^_^

Didn't mean to quote the post. :p Not sure why I did that. But anywho, edited it out now.

#365 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:48 AM

Nevermind I've got a kinda of an idea I'll use.

Edited by IceQueenHitsugaya, 08 June 2012 - 09:15 AM.

#366 crystalxd

crystalxd
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

Best of luck!

#367 SilverFox

SilverFox
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

Got iced for having i luv 69 in my username, had it for years... Don't know why they suddenly clocked me.

When did you create the account? if it was before a certain year (I suppose when Viacom took over) they can't delete it, since it was made before the rules were put in place. There's a grarrl still floating around out there named Faggit26 :p

I onced got iced for saying "yo mama" on the NB

That's a little ridiculous, but I'm not surprised TNT would do that.

#368 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:39 AM

When did you create the account? if it was before a certain year (I suppose when Viacom took over) they can't delete it, since it was made before the rules were put in place. There's a grarrl still floating around out there named Faggit26 :p

Lol, um it was about a 5-6 year old account and it got frozen about a week ago.

#369 Wrukag

Wrukag
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:05 AM

Main account was frozen for autobuying. As well as my 2 side accounts, even though I never did AB on them lol.

#370 MiaChia

MiaChia
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

I bought UC and left it on a shell, left for vacation, came back and found it frozen. Ah well, I'll be more careful from now on :p

#371 NuelleLazuli

NuelleLazuli
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Main account was also frozen because of SSing. Just saw this topic lol. New here sorry.

I just recieve an e-mail from my neopets that they checked out in neolodge:

Hi there Account Frozen!

Im just emailing to say that I had a great time in the NeoLodge, and
now its time for me to check out and go back to Neopia!. Thanks for being the best owner ever,
and I hope all the other Neopets are jealous :)

Speak to you soon,

InsertNameofneopet

They call me account frozen :<<<

#372 lawlerz

lawlerz
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:36 AM

Main account was frozen for autobuying. As well as my 2 side accounts, even though I never did AB on them lol.

same thing happened with my main. they froze my main and almost all my sides. I only ABed on 1 account and it wasn't linked by email or anything to the other accounts. Also, I had never been restock banned and my wait times were quiet long so I thought i was being careful but apparently not

#373 WMGTea

WMGTea
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

Shops you AB in: (left it on rotation, HOWEVER I haven't AB'ed in over 3-4 days.)
Refresh Time: Default
OCR time: Default
Haggle Time: Default
Buy times were around 1500-2500ms

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? Usually until I'm RS banned, but most cases I stopped beforehand.

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? Yes

What Browser are you using? Firefox

What version of that browser are you using? Latest

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? Yes

Do you use any other programs? Autopricer, Offsite Auction Sniper (this one might've got me)

#374 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

Frozen today. Poopy. I feel defeated now and definitely don't feel like rebuilding.

#375 Sovie

Sovie
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:28 AM

Didn't check the score I typed and accidentally SSed too high a score in too short a time. Haha oops! Used AB too but SSing was obviously my demise. Score is being reviewed. Ice incoming!

Edited by Sovie, 25 June 2012 - 02:29 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users