Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#401 ROHLY20

ROHLY20
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

They absolutely do. When they auto or manually freeze an account, they can see any accounts that have access the site from the same IP address. Lets say the bar for those subsequent accounts being iced is pretty low.

Where do you recommend where to get a good proxy from? I've looked but don't know what I'm looking for. :(

Edited by ROHLY20, 03 July 2012 - 07:38 PM.

#402 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

Where do you recommend where to get a good proxy from?

Do you mean for free or a paid proxy? If you meant a free one I've got 2 sites I like to use (and others here use as well): Hidemyass and this one. Proxies and How to use them guide.

#403 ROHLY20

ROHLY20
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

Do you mean for free or a paid proxy? If you meant a free one I've got 2 sites I like to use (and others here use as well): Hidemyass and this one. Proxies and How to use them guide.

I know this is going to sound stupid but won't using a proxy slow my internet down and I will miss alot of items?

#404 instorb

instorb
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

I just got frozen not even for using a buyer but I was using greasemonkey with a touch screen pc :(

#405 fancycutie05

fancycutie05
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

Just lost a 3yr old account with all the default settings. Only been ABing for about a week. Used a proxy. Abed max 5hr only one day. Usually, just about 2-3hrs a day. I just have crap for luck. I managed to make a nice profit still. W/e moving on to another shell.

Edited by fancycutie05, 05 July 2012 - 04:34 AM.

#406 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:52 AM

Just lost a 3yr old account with all the default settings. Only been ABing for about a week. Used a proxy. Abed max 5hr only one day. Usually, just about 2-3hrs a day. I just have crap for luck. I managed to make a nice profit still. W/e moving on to another shell.

What does it say your "reason for freezing" was?

#407 Butterball

Butterball
  • 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:26 AM

That's... extremely worrisome. Any other details?

#408 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

Did you AB in Magic? That's the only place I'd imagine you would get frozen for using default settings.

#409 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:23 AM

I know this is going to sound stupid but won't using a proxy slow my internet down and I will miss alot of items?

I use a proxy and don't miss many items. The proxy may be a bit slower than your usual connection (and you can see the difference when you go to "settings" then "web settings" in aborisa. Since when you type in the proxy and hit "test" proxy it comes up with the proxy times and the regular connection time). It's much safter to use a proxy and miss a few items then to use your home IP and get a ton of items and then get frozen.

#410 fancycutie05

fancycutie05
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

Did you AB in Magic? That's the only place I'd imagine you would get frozen for using default settings.

Derp. I should have mentioned I probably spent about 2hrs (total) there over the week. I am guessing that's what got me. Anyway, TNT officially said I was running an autobuyer program bla bla bla. I feel kinda crappy considering people AB in Magic for months with no problem. There's really no reason to be alarmed. I doubt anyone on here is as unlucky as me. Well..maybe that's an exaggeration; I have been hearing that lately TNT is freezing high score..ers even if the score is legit. Meh, this is just the price you are willing to pay when you cheat :)

#411 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

Derp. I should have mentioned I probably spent about 2hrs (total) there over the week. I am guessing that's what got me. Anyway, TNT officially said I was running an autobuyer program bla bla bla. I feel kinda crappy considering people AB in Magic for months with no problem. There's really no reason to be alarmed. I doubt anyone on here is as unlucky as me. Well..maybe that's an exaggeration; I have been hearing that lately TNT is freezing high score..ers even if the score is legit. Meh, this is just the price you are willing to pay when you cheat :)

And you only AB'd main shops? No Attic or Igloo? What was the buy time of your items before freezing? Anything outrageously fast?

#412 fancycutie05

fancycutie05
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

And you only AB'd main shops? No Attic or Igloo? What was the buy time of your items before freezing? Anything outrageously fast?

No Attic or Igloo. And my buy times were fine. I remember one thing that really twisted my...ugh, I logged on and I don't know how but my refresh times had been reset to .5 and 1.5. I wigged out and asked my fiance if he was messing with the program. I don't know how it happened, but I fixed it within 2 minutes of the program starting. I restarted and everything. I've been looking out for it, and it hasn't happened again. Must have just been my computer or something.

P.S. I'm a lame-o and always watch my ABer for a while to make sure it's running properly, so this was a one time event.

#413 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

Did you buy the account or was it yours to begin with? If it was bought/traded or returing from hiatus I'd guess sudden IP change and/or RS activity might be the reason for the freezing especially if you didn't do anything "normal" with that account (games/avatars/pet training/etc.).

#414 AJB540

AJB540
  • 656 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

Just decided to try to restock magic. After a year of autobuying, finally got frozen :p

Man I make silly decisions sometimes.

#415 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

Just decided to try to restock magic. After a year of autobuying, finally got frozen :p

Man I make silly decisions sometimes.

What were your settings?
I've gotten 1000ms buys in there multiple times and nothings happened.

#416 AJB540

AJB540
  • 656 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:12 PM

I think they're on the quicker side of safe, could be wrong though. I had a few sub 1000ms

Attached Files

Edited by AJB540, 05 July 2012 - 02:15 PM.

#417 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

I think they're on the quicker side of safe, could be wrong though. I had a few sub 1000ms

I don't think there's anything wrong with your settings. I personally think they might be running different logic in Magic to validate how the purchase went down. If I'm motivated someday, I'll check whether they're doing any sort of bot detection.

#418 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

I don't think there's anything wrong with your settings. I personally think they might be running different logic in Magic to validate how the purchase went down. If I'm motivated someday, I'll check whether they're doing any sort of bot detection.

Settings are more than safe, mine are much lower. Quickest buy time (MS) I've gotten was 906ms. In magic even.
More or less just proves it's all completely random.

#419 ROHLY20

ROHLY20
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:33 AM

Settings are more than safe, mine are much lower. Quickest buy time (MS) I've gotten was 906ms. In magic even.
More or less just proves it's all completely random.

lol Just came back to this thread and saw what you put. That may be the reason I was frozen after a couple days. I got a couple 250ms buys. Most were sub-1000. I should probably play games and get avatars and trophies when I'm not ABing. Make the account look a bit more real.

I use a proxy and don't miss many items. The proxy may be a bit slower than your usual connection (and you can see the difference when you go to "settings" then "web settings" in aborisa. Since when you type in the proxy and hit "test" proxy it comes up with the proxy times and the regular connection time). It's much safter to use a proxy and miss a few items then to use your home IP and get a ton of items and then get frozen.

Ever since I switched over to a proxy I freeze right away. Only a couple minutes into it I will freeze. I'm pretty sure it's the proxy because this never happened before. It has happened on 2 different accounts on both on different proxies. Any help?

#420 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:41 AM

Did you use a free proxy somewhere? Chances are, other players have had the same idea as you and used those proxies to cheat too. At some point if an IP has done too many suspicious things, TNT will freeze right away or even ban you from creating accounts on that IP. If you're paying for advanced membership, it's worth paying for a proxy that you get exclusive use over for its IP address.

#421 ROHLY20

ROHLY20
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

Did you use a free proxy somewhere? Chances are, other players have had the same idea as you and used those proxies to cheat too. At some point if an IP has done too many suspicious things, TNT will freeze right away or even ban you from creating accounts on that IP. If you're paying for advanced membership, it's worth paying for a proxy that you get exclusive use over for its IP address.

Isn't that ALOT of money. If I did that then I would be losing money. There would be no way I could even make anywhere near enough to pay off that.

#422 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:33 AM

Is it? BestProxyandVPN for example offers 1 proxy for $3.72/month, which doesn't seem that much. I've made that much in less than a week, sometimes in a few days and I don't even have Advanced. There are plenty of other sites offering for less than that as well, and since you have advanced, you won't even lose much buy speed on it unless it's deathly slow.

Seriously, if you're going to cheat, do it right or don't bother at all. You're just burning accounts at this rate, and if you're not using the right type of proxy (i.e. high anonymous/elite), you could be burning your home IP until you can't play the game anymore without a proxy.

Edited by Iterative, 06 July 2012 - 08:34 AM.

#423 ROHLY20

ROHLY20
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

Is it? BestProxyandVPN for example offers 1 proxy for $3.72/month, which doesn't seem that much. I've made that much in less than a week, sometimes in a few days and I don't even have Advanced. There are plenty of other sites offering for less than that as well, and since you have advanced, you won't even lose much buy speed on it unless it's deathly slow.

Seriously, if you're going to cheat, do it right or don't bother at all. You're just burning accounts at this rate, and if you're not using the right type of proxy (i.e. high anonymous/elite), you could be burning your home IP until you can't play the game anymore without a proxy.

I know. Found a good low cost proxy. I was thinking it was a lot more than what it is. I thought it was like $20/month.

#424 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:35 AM

Had two accounts iced within the last week for "autobuying".
Magic and stamps though so no big surprise to be honest...
Ah well time to buy some more shells :)

#425 Zam

Zam
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

Cool, thanks for the information; I've been lurking a while before trying to activate this ABer. Can never be too safe! :funone2:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users