Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#201 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

Were you running the ABer for too long? Did they give you a reason for the freeze?

#202 Moo1

Moo1
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:04 PM

No, I sent them a ticket to find out. I don't think I was running it for too long, since I've been running it for that amount of time for months and this is the first problem that I've had.

#203 LemonSundae

LemonSundae
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:14 AM

Shops you AB in: Default
Refresh Time: Default
OCR time: Default
Haggle Time: Default

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? 12hours

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? No

What Browser are you using? Firefox

What version of that browser are you using? 4

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? no

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) No

Have you been iced/chain iced previously using your current IP address? If so, please specify iced or chain iced: Yes, chain iced.

Time in month icing occured? Rather long time ago, don't remember

#204 Moo1

Moo1
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:59 AM

Huh. They unbanned one of them. Well, I guess I hadn't really cheated on it in a while. Plus, it only has like, 150k on it. Too bad it's not older, I could use it for the attic.

#205 audrina

audrina
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:08 PM

Shops you AB in: books, stamps, food, and chocolate factory
Refresh Time: default
OCR time: default
Haggle Time: default

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? =p per account 2-4hrs

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? no (but I do sometimes AB in just igloo)

What Browser are you using? FF

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? no.but I don't play on the account which is abing

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) a money tree grabber once in awhile

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. eh when you get iced don't give up I made a few new shells yesterday in withhin 4hours of hardly playing my bank had 600knp and i'm well on my way of getting a 3yr+ shell to start playing on again

#206 MJK

MJK
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:50 PM

I've been using the defaults and 8-14 refresh times, I realize that the refresh time is a little high in comparison to many other ppls but it also avoid you getting detected so easily.

#207 Altzer

Altzer
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:27 PM

I got my main iced yesterday for using the score sender : / lost 2m and a grey pet, not a great tragedy.
Now I'm only using AB on a side. Let's hope I don't get iced.

#208 mysterybat

mysterybat
  • 305 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:08 AM

I got my main iced yesterday for using the score sender : / lost 2m and a grey pet, not a great tragedy.
Now I'm only using AB on a side. Let's hope I don't get iced.

AB on a side is not risky with safe setting
but it will be risky if you AB on many accounts at the same time or using a dangerous setting LOL

#209 miih

miih
  • 287 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

I was frozen because of a User who has used inappropriate words, so long ago, and I have a friend who was frozen twice and never gave up neopets

#210 Chocorawrr

Chocorawrr
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

I was frozen once when I was 9 for saying sex. But I meant sex as in male or female.

Other than that, never.

#211 miih

miih
  • 287 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:39 PM

I was frozen once when I was 9 for saying sex. But I meant sex as in male or female.

Other than that, never.

just because of that? this is very embarrassing

#212 Chocorawrr

Chocorawrr
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:42 AM

It really is. I've always been careful to not get frozen. :p

#213 MetalVender

MetalVender
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:51 AM

Frozen a few days ago for telling my mum i'll see her later. Apparently tnt classes it as a threat/cyber stalking

#214 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:36 PM

Were you frozen?: Yes, but it was on a shell account, though they linked it to my main and iced that as well. :S

Shops you AB in: For this particular account, i was trying my hand at stamps.

Refresh Time: 5.5 - 7.5

OCR time: 0.3 - 0.6

Haggle Time: 0.3 - 0.6

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? I AB around 8 - 12 hours a day but its broken up into chunks. I do this almost every day of the week

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned?
Yes

What Browser are you using? Internet Explorer

What version of that browser are you using? Latest

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia?
No, i dont know what it does and i tried it once and it screwed up my ABer so i wont be doing that again...

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) No

Have you been iced/chain iced previously using your current IP address? If so, please specify iced or chain iced:
No, i was never iced before this is the first time. And it was a chain ice. Luckily my other 2 shells were untouched. :D

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant.

#215 NaMasTe

NaMasTe
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:56 PM

I got frozen because I pissed off somebody in NeoPets ChatBoard.. and he/she decided to call all his friends and gang on me by reporting false accusation to TNT about whatever it may be =( from that day onwards.. I never went to any Chat Board other than Faerie Quest to either get help or help people :\

#216 Neocucks

Neocucks
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:36 PM

Were you frozen?: Nope.

Shops you AB in: Clothes, Grooming, Garden, Gift, Faerie Furn (Fake girly account - thought this was clever.)
Refresh Time: 8.1 - 13.7 (If TNT has ever spent 5 minutes downloading an ABer to see how it works, they know what the default settings are.)
OCR time: 1.1 - 1.4
Haggle Time: 1.1 - 1.7
Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? [Mon/Wed/Fri: 8 - 11AM] and [Tue/Thr: 7 - 9PM] (These are my gym times, so I just put it on when I leave, then turn it off after I've eaten/showered when I get back.)

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned?
No

What Browser are you using? Chrome, Opera, Firefox - I use different browsers, always started at different screen resolutions if I need to log onto any account. I put the screen resolution to 800x600 when I AB with this account, and only use Chrome for that account as well.

What version of that browser are you using? Latest

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia?
No

Have you been iced/chain iced previously using your current IP address? If so, please specify iced or chain iced:
Haven't been iced since 2002.

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. Take a break. Don't go crazy. TNT is fine with multiple people in a household playing Neopets--so make it look like they are different people. Have your ABers be different genders. Make the account with the girly name have a girly gallery, lookup, shop, guild etc. Get your mind into a character, and make the account look like that. I also have one male ABing account that looks totally gothic and emo. Post in your guild message boards. I write shit like, "I hate life today. I can't even get a haggle. I'm going, and I don't know if I'll be back." or "OMG guys! I just got another UB!!! :D! can't wait to get ________ (insert girly goal here) sooo close..." Before you log out of your AB program, stop it and log into the account in your browser. Say goodbye to everyone in the guild. I usually tell them I have to go to the beach or get a manicure or some shit.

The "goal" I'm using on my female account is an Island Draik Egg. I've got a fake (and very inaccurate) counter on the lookup, with a link to buy from my shop. I've even had over 150k donated to me by guildies to achieve my goal.

A lot of this seems overly elaborate, and it is. I just figure, since the "way" TNT catches us isn't known, I'm going to assume it's pissed off players reporting us randomly. I go out of my way to say excessively nice shit to people and I never disagree with anyone. If you don't get reported, how will TNT know to investigate you?

Also, after I started ABing I really noticed a LOT of other really fucking obvious ABer accounts. Wouldn't surprise me at all if we were picking off each other, trying to lessen the competition.

TL;DR: Make sure your account looks real; give it dreams, aspirations, friends, a personality, and chat before/after each AB session.

EDIT: I should mention I don't make a lot. The custom lists I use EXCLUDE UNBUYABLES. (I think it's unwise to advertise your account's success on "Newest 20"--the place where the largest amount of legit players make NP.) I make about 100k a day on the days I AB, and I'm more than happy to see 17 missed items and 3 RS'd--that's about how much most players who have to compete with ABers will do in a day.

So far, I've made about 60m. I make sure to blow the money on an item as soon as I can, then transfer it through a few dummy accounts until it reaches my main. (ETS crap like Royal/Baby PB)

I don't use the ABer to "beat" other players at RSing. I use it to snag the items that are profitable, but sit in a shop for 3-5 seconds after the good stuff goes. It's steady NP, and no one rages because they missed a 5-10k profit item.

Edited by splatzilla, 25 July 2011 - 03:52 PM.

#217 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:30 AM

I have NOT been frozen. I use my Premium account to AB on as "apparently" TNT dont freeze premium acc's as the = Dollars for them. anyway my settings are

Shops you AB in: All of them
Refresh Time: 8.0 - 14.0
OCR time: 1.0 - 1.4
Haggle Time: 1.0 - 1.0

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? 3 hrs/day and probly 3-4 days a week

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? no.

What Browser are you using? google chrome

What version of that browser are you using? Newest

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? no.

Do you use any other programs?Score sender (once a week for 2 hours)

Oh and Before I ever use a Program I always Go on Boards (newbies is simpliest) Post a load of crap about "Im bored" "what to do" wine a little of being bored and then post "im going to go restock"
I also do My dailies and Chat on my guild

Edited by Chaz588, 29 July 2011 - 09:37 AM.

#218 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:54 PM

Ban reason:

This account was using a 'cheat' or downloadable cheat program.

i used abrosia and NO Main shop ab -.-

just attic and igloo

i think i was banned because i ABed 10 items today from igloo -.-

idiot neopets

#219 NaMasTe

NaMasTe
  • 74 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:08 AM

Ban reason:

This account was using a 'cheat' or downloadable cheat program.

i used abrosia and NO Main shop ab -.-

just attic and igloo

i think i was banned because i ABed 10 items today from igloo -.-

idiot neopets

aw lol.. maybe you left it on too long and it was still "refreshing" on igloo..

#220 Moo1

Moo1
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

Crap. Banned again. I was using decent times on my ABer this time, too!

Ban reason:

This account was using an 'auto buyer' to buy things from Neopet shops.

#221 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:13 AM

Crap. Banned again. I was using decent times on my ABer this time, too!

Ban reason:

This account was using an 'auto buyer' to buy things from Neopet shops.

Where and what did you AB?

#222 Moo1

Moo1
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

I was ABing at the Post Office Kiosk for anything over 50k profit. 5-7 secs when no restock, 1-1.2 secs when restock, and 1-1.2 for haggling.

#223 mintos

mintos
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

<br />I was ABing at the Post Office Kiosk for anything over 50k profit. 5-7 secs when no restock, 1-1.2 secs when restock, and 1-1.2 for haggling.<br />

Well only buying things worth 50k or more might have made you more noticeable.

Edited by mintos, 06 August 2011 - 06:11 PM.

#224 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:48 AM

Shops you AB in: Stamps,Books,Plushie,Magic,Sea Shell, Attic, Merifoods across 2 accounts sometimes at the same time on same IP
Refresh Time: 1.5-2.5 on one, 2.0-4.5 on another
OCR time: 0.2-0.3 on one, 0.3-0.4 on another
Haggle Time: 0.2-0.3 and 0.3-0.4
Attic time: 0.2-0.2 and 0.2-0.3

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? a day i do maybe 4-5hrs per account. and a night it tend to goes to 4-5hrs too. Unless its RS banned i stop ofc

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? never

What Browser are you using?Google chrome

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? nnope when my ABer is on i leave it on

Do you use any other programs? not on the ABing accounts

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant: I got a Red Draik MP from Magic in like ~1100-1200ms then i ended up transferring it to my semi legit account, then trnasffered to my 2nd "less un shell look a like" ab account then re transffered it to original ABed account back to the 2nd AB account to a friend back to my semi legit account. Draik MP nothing happened to it. But the 2 ABing accounts were frozen

all transferring of any of my items was always done via Trading Post

#225 Currant

Currant
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

Woke up to find four of my accounts frozen: This account was found to be purchasing or selling Neopoints, Items and/or Pets.

Luckily I didn't lose too much besides ~3 mil pure, a couple royal pets, 3 lab maps and a RW pet worth UCs. :crybaby:
Along with the fact that I liked those accounts and they were aged. Not sure if it would even be worth putting in a ticket.

Edited by Currant, 12 August 2011 - 07:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users